Mahogany vs Korina ONEs?

I was thinking more like Death in the Sandman books:

Death_%28DC_Comics%29.jpg

Man, I got a pile of those in a trade back in the late 90’s, never could get into ‘em. I wonder if they’re worth anything?

ooooo what is this one?

A KL1812 that Steve had the balls big enough to PTC into one of the most stunning guitars I’ve ever seen.

@sergiodeblanc is too damn kind. Yea, I took my KL1812 and with the help of Shawn, Skitchy, and the PTC team, I modded the hell out of it. At least it was cheaper than going private stock, but it goes to show that there are few things the PTC team can’t do.

Korina can be both badass and sexy! Korina seems to have a subtle boost in the midrange compared to mahogany to my ears. It can also be very light. Beautiful sounding guitars.
EYzaXxPl.jpg

Is this picture filtered/modified or is the color I see what it looks like in real life? The wood looks like it has a pickled finish.

@sergiodeblanc is too damn kind. Yea, I took my KL1812 and with the help of Shawn, Skitchy, and the PTC team, I modded the hell out of it. At least it was cheaper than going private stock, but it goes to show that there are few things the PTC team can’t do.

ahhhh, I thought it might be one but the birds threw me off. Looks fantastic!

Back