Magic Combinations

I’m so glad you feel that way, and I’ve got a terrific idea for a trade: I’ll pick up the tab those exact three dishes/beverages from a good restaurant, and you send me your PRSes,

What could be simpler or more fair? ;)

Oh .......... but you forget my brutha .......... I'm Greek, we are the backbone of the culinary world. Even outside of Gyro shops, we've been faking it off as American cafes, mom & pop burgers, Italian Pizza makers, french bakeries, etc for centuries. I don't need to go out to eat like that, I throw down at home.

CONSoPi.gif

........ as for putting ur grubby paws on my PRSI?........ You know what'll happen!!!

KrOMQXQ.gif

no pic, but my current "magic combination" is my Archon>Mesa Thiele/Eminence EM12, and ANY guitar I plug into it. That Thiele/EM12 is KILLING it!

Ahh.. I just talk tough, with the condition my spine is in you'd squeeze me like an accordion.:oops:

We could have a contest to see who’s in worse shape; I’ll call my heart surgeon to arrange it. ;)

Sounds like if you collapse on Huggy, you'll win. Sure, it may be a posthumous victory, but a win's a win!!!

Sounds like if you collapse on Huggy, you'll win. Sure, it may be a posthumous victory, but a win's a win!!!

Yea.... .... well back in my day I woulda made mincemeat out of the whole lot of ya!!!

Here, hold my phone..........

qJOiM3Q.gif

Yea.... .... well back in my day I woulda made mincemeat out of the whole lot of ya!!!

Here, hold my phone..........

qJOiM3Q.gif

Everywhere I hear the sound of marching charging feet, boy
‘Cause summer’s here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy...

(I think fighting in the street works better as a song lyric than as something sane people do).

Everywhere I hear the sound of marching charging feet, boy
‘Cause summer’s here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy...

(I think fighting in the street works better as a song lyric than as something sane people do).

In that case:

“Saturday nights alright for sane people, Saturday nights alright, alright, alrighttttt! Woooohoooooo!” ;)

rig10-1-2016.jpg

rig3-2013.jpg

rigs1.jpg

Heck, I couldn’t make up my mind.

And because I couldn’t make up my mind, I picked up a Kemper! Now, my cup runneth over with awesomeness. Excuse me, I have to pack up, go to practice, and floor the guys with the new sounds I came up with this week.

Last edited:
rig10-1-2016.jpg

rig3-2013.jpg

rigs1.jpg

Heck, I couldn’t make up my mind.

And because I couldn’t make up my mind, I picked up a Kemper! Now, my cup runneth over with awesomeness. Excuse me, I have to pack up, go to practice, and floor the guys with the new sounds I came up with this week.

When your photos first loaded up, I could have sworn there was a Santana in the corner of the room!;)

Nice action pic, digging the quilt!:D

Where the heck did my NF3 disappear to in the second pic!?:confused::eek:

Oh well, fix it tomorrow.

Back