\m/ pickups are here, \m/ pickups are here

My Amethyst SC Private Stock is getting a set installed this week!!

Wow, having you request one in a PS is a very prestigious nod to these pickups! I can't wait to hear them in that baby.

I am still waiting on a price back from my dealer :( I HAVE GAS!!

My guitar has them installed already but the guys in Maryland keep needing to "test it" further - should I be concerned that its never coming home? hahah

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;83614 said:
I suspect that you will be happy with the outcome. They work well in my CE.

Are they a direct swap for my DIIs as far as wiring?

Last edited:
I am seriously thinking of sending my Mira-X to the PTC for these. I know hot pickups are often matched with basswood. Work well with obeche too? Maybe tuned down a whole step?

Wow, having you request one in a PS is a very prestigious nod to these pickups! I can't wait to hear them in that baby.

My guitar has them installed already but the guys in Maryland keep needing to "test it" further - should I be concerned that its never coming home? hahah

Sorry mike they sent it directly to me, for some extensive testing. They needed to find out how it reacted to air travel haha

Sorry mike they sent it directly to me, for some extensive testing. They needed to find out how it reacted to air travel haha

Damn, I guess I should send them another guitar then for some \m/ love. I think they might work well with the Charcoal Cherry in a thick drop tuning - what do you think?

Back