\m/ pickups are here, \m/ pickups are here

Man I feel like I need a custom 24 rosewood like themike's and a set of these. A true screamer it will be

I've been waiting for the right set of pickups to put in it! The Mean Green Machine shall rise soon!

4cb2fb98891d11e2b55422000a9f1377_7.jpg

I couldn't resist any longer, just ordered a treble pickup :rock:
It will go in my McCarty Std, I do believe, with a 5909 in the neck.

Chances are this will end up on the double of my guitar tracks in a few weeks. I'll see if I can have the studio isolate the track and give me a copy as a clip...I'm sure we'll see more clips before then but...

Hi Richard,

We don't wind any 7 string pickups in-house, so I doubt we'll see 7 string \m/ pickups any time soon. But who knows, Paul may all of a sudden get into 7 string guitars and then the flood gates will open.

The TV show "Gearz TV" will have an upcoming episode featuring a PRS guitar. The show is themed around Heavy Metal and a PRS guitar salvaged from the Nashville flood will be featured along with a vehicle overhaul. I thought the \m/ pickups would be a terrific tie-in with the theme of the show, so prototype \m/ pickups were sent along with new electronics and hardware.

Here is a snippet of the press release if you are interested in watching the episode featuring PRS and the \m/ pickups.

Check out the new Premiere of Episode 10: “Ray Barton Engines/V8 Interceptor Interior”, Premiering Tuesday, June 25, 2013 @ 8:00pm/EST on SPEED Channel featuring PRS Guitars: Electronics & Pick-ups (Interceptor Guitar)… and don’t forget to set your DVR!!

The premiere will also re-air at the following times:

Jun 25, 2013 @ 11:00PM/EST
Jun 30, 2013 @ 7:30AM/EST
Jul 29, 2013 @ 5:30PM/EST

Any thoughts on these versus a Tremonti treble? I think they are both ceramic magnets?

Back