\m/ pickups are here, \m/ pickups are here

Sage

While you were partying I studied the guitar.
I'm really curious to know how these compare to the HFS/VB set. Hopefully someone out there can do an a/b video.

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
They seem to be pretty tight and defined, maybe a little less squishy and compressed in general that ceramic mags sometimes convey, but still thick and huge sounding. That might be a lot of assumptions going off 17 seconds but...

Hopeful Sinner

Angry Southern Gentleman
Hey Hans, old buddy, old pal, howzabout a comparison between Dragon I's and the \m/ pups when you get your guitar back?

I'm thinking my CU22 needs a proper setup and maybe a pup swap if these are half as impressive as my mind has hyped them to be...

themike

My Custom24 Rosewood is heading to Maryland.... the \m/ needs to be BROUGHT and BROUGHT it shall! haha

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Hey Hans, old buddy, old pal, howzabout a comparison between Dragon I's and the \m/ pups when you get your guitar back?

I'm thinking my CU22 needs a proper setup and maybe a pup swap if these are half as impressive as my mind has hyped them to be...

Guess I'll have to send it to Sleeby for that test, Brother Jon. I don't have any guitars with Dragon's in them.

Last edited:

Hopeful Sinner

Angry Southern Gentleman
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;81669 said:
Guess I'll have to send it to Sleeby for that test, Brother Jon. I don't any guitars with Dragon's in them.

Or I could just send you my CU22 :)

south89

I don't know if anyone has asked this question but what is the amp that this monster is being played through?

I don't know if anyone has asked this question but what is the amp that this monster is being played through?

A couple of amps the guys are working on, I can't divulge any details sorry.

[email protected]! :rock:

Edit: Any chance of hearing a clean neck sound? Thanks.

themike is sending in a guitar for a set of \m/'s, we'll do a couple more videos once his guitar arrives (or the next guitar that comes to the PTC for a set)