\m/ Pickup Guitars

I have a set in a Cu24. The guitar came with 58/15’s but I wanted something with a little more oomph to it that guitar and they sure deliver. I’m thinking of switching to a set of 59/09’s instead though.

I had a \M/ treble pickup in my CU24 and loved it. It was a little too close to my CE with Dragon 1's so I pulled them. I always thought they would be good in a Baritone as well. I think they are a great match in the CU24 Floyd Personally.

I just bought a HB I that was sent to PTC for a refinish and it had /M\ pickups installed. They sound great to me.

iKPGKjIh.jpg

Has anyone compared \m/ pu's with the Mojotone Tomahawks, as used in the DW CE24?

I debated between the two back and forth many times for my se 30th Floyd. I couldn't find a direct comparison when researching. I'd be interested to hear someone's thoughts that's had both too. Though more of a curiosity at this point, I ended up choosing the tomahawks and don't regret it at all. Fantastic pickups.

I debated between the two back and forth many times for my se 30th Floyd. I couldn't find a direct comparison when researching. I'd be interested to hear someone's thoughts that's had both too. Though more of a curiosity at this point, I ended up choosing the tomahawks and don't regret it at all. Fantastic pickups.
Undeniable! they are so very good.

Hopefully someone here has played both!

Back