Lord Of The Rings

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Middle of the night practice and I am, as usual, biting off a bit more than I can really chew.

I don't own the rights to this music which was originally composed by Howard Shore for Tolkien's Lord Of The Rings....Song is entitled "Concerning Hobbits". Frustrating as H*LL but I will keep picking away at it. Sorry for the sloppy playing. I am just trying to make it through the song.

Good work, dude! My wife and I just started a re-watch of the series. We both love the soundtrack, and anything with Enya singing on it is a good soundtrack to me! That looks like a great thing to practice to build chops.

I finally figured out a way to position it so I could watch and listen without having to allow FB and their cookies back into my life. I’m betting this would have a lot more replies without them asking for permission to track you on the forum!

If anyone wants to watch without giving the keys to the kingdom away, just position the window above the center before clicking play, then click “Don’t Allow” when you’re done. It’s worth watching!

ana7SnY.jpg

That looks like a great thing to practice to build chops.
That was the intent. It forced finger picking and drop D tuning. BOTH of which are foreign to me (or at least before I started trying to play this). Still sloppy as all get out, but just being able to make it through the song was an accomplishment at this point. I ain't built like most of the players on this forum. But still trying to keep learning.

That was the intent. It forced finger picking and drop D tuning. BOTH of which are foreign to me (or at least before I started trying to play this). Still sloppy as all get out, but just being able to make it through the song was an accomplishment at this point. I ain't built like most of the players on this forum. But still trying to keep learning.
Sounds like you’re doing fine to me! Keep after it, my friend!

It's a Facebook hosted video. They refuse to let you see if unless you allow them to track you on the internet.
literally all of zeppelin is about escaping facebook.

Hah!

I tried it when people told me I needed to be on it. In a remarkably short time, I became disgusted by people I once liked. So I quit.

I don't see anything social about that media platform. I refused to even start up with twitter.

Back