Looky At What My Local Shop Got In!

Drew

This place is less than 10 miles from me. Great shop too. Feast your eyes on this. Great example of this guitar.

DSC_6527__03028.1633532577.jpg

Chances are slim but I'm going to look at it. I like them but not sure I like it THAT much over something brand new like a 594 or CU that I can get in a color scheme more to my liking.
Whatever you do, don't play it--if you do, its aura will captivate you and you will want to buy it. There's some sort of weirdly amazing mojo in the 24.5" scale-length Santana-bodied trem. guitars.

Music Mill is my favorite spot for all things non-PRS. I drive 40 mins past 3 GC’s to get there - was even thinking of heading there this weekend to scratch an acoustic itch (and drool over this…).

And for all things PRS, John Mann is close by. Win-win!

Someone jump on it. It's at Manchester Music Mill.

They usually give a solid 15% off, without even asking for it.

Why do you think I built:

Predominantly
Reuben’s
Space

??

Come on Rick you need to think outside the box, rather than in it!;)
Lol… I didn’t say no more gear. Just not another guitar!

Seriously though, my wife is never the issue. The dear woman always says “if you want it, get it! You know what you can afford.” Truly a gem of a lady, and I try not to abuse her goodness. My problem, and it’s more epidemic than Covid in here, is that I’ve always got a PRS list of “I want to try that” guitars in waiting. The river keeps running to the sea, but the sea is never full.

I’ve got a Predominantly Rick’s Space already, but I had to laugh when you put it in those terms. I’d post a pic of my sign, but Imgur is down. Social sites are taking a butt-kicking this week!

Edit:
CJ41VsL.jpg

Last edited:
Back