Looks Like PRS Is Open Again.

Astounding, commendable commitment. I'm sorry I'm not currently in a position to buy a second PRS, but when that time comes I'll be even happier to do so.

Great article to read! And, once again, to no ones surprise, CLASS ACT! I've been looking at guitars a lot over the last couple of weeks, searching for the next. I was leaning heavily towards the used market, but after reading this, I'll do my part to support PRS. I'm buying NEW. It'll be a month, or two, but it will happen!
I'm with you. I contacted my local go to store and asked what he had in the pipeline regarding S2 McCartys. Sure enough he has three on order. Not sure when they will arrive, but the Burnt Amber Burst is mine when it does show up! NGD later this year!

Nice to see them going again. I know they had close to a 9 month backorder already before the shutdown.

giphy-9.gif

I know PRS pushed to get many guitars out right before the shutdown, and was helping to get existing stock sold, how long before PRS is not in short supply?

This is great news!

I put my money down for the 35th Anniversary Custom 24 in Aquamarine last week.
Glad to be supporting such an upstanding company.

The only unfortunate part is that I was told it might be 9 - 12 months before I receive it.

I ordered the same colour. I know it will be worth it,

That wait is going to suck. I am following up today to see if I can get an estimate on my order.

The last time I custom ordered a PRS was 19 years ago, a Singlecut. I think I had to put 30% down and then pay the balance when it came in. Is that still how things are done?

I ordered mine at Guitar Center, and they needed only 30%. Maybe it’s different from dealer to dealer? Or, maybe times have changed since two decades ago?

Back