Looking for feed back

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I'm kicking tires today.

Just played a Mesa Stiletto head 15 minutes ago. It's used good shape and seems to be really versatile.

Anthing I should know from real world users?

I had one once, a 1x12 combo, couldn’t live with it, was too noisy and had no reverb. Great tone once you have space for the volume required. I’d much prefer a Lonestar, much more versatile, to my ears.

I gotta have something. I'm having to work too hard and settle with my 5150 for this recording gig.

I had one once, a 1x12 combo, couldn’t live with it, was too noisy and had no reverb. Great tone once you have space for the volume required. I’d much prefer a Lonestar, much more versatile, to my ears.

I'm surprised to hear you say it's not as versatile. This head has a lot of settings for each of the two channels. I really liked it.

Played an Orange 212 combo. It sounded good but even though I wouldn't call it a one trick pony it was kind of.

My son had one during his college days, did lots of recording and shows with it, and really dug it. I thought it was cool, too.

He only sold it to raise some funds for his move to LA after he finished school.

I owned one as well, and coincidentally I now have a lone star.

Back