Looking for a PRs ce 24 cash or trade

Jaybird

Hey guys Ive been looking for a ce 24 for idk how long now, I was wondering if anyone here has one that they dont want anymore (lol its a long shot, I know) and is willing to sell and/or trade.

I've recently completed this quest myself. What version of a CE are you looking for? I'd be happy to share my resources...I'm assuming you are already watching ebay, Reverb, Vintage Rocker, and TGP...

This forum actively discourages transactions of new or used instruments, except the Dealers section allows posting of availability (but not pricing). So you might not get the responses you were expecting.

That said, I would encourage you to check out Reverb, Vintage Rocker and The Gear Page, as toothace mentioned - they are the main re-sell sites I check out.

Also, troll the Guitar Center used website, select "PRS" as brand in the guitars section, maybe narrow down by price (CEs go for somewhere just below $1000 to above $1500, so pick your pain threshold as you see fit) and then scroll through looking for the guitar you want - the search function does not do well looking for "CE" or "CE22" or "CE24" or "CE 24" etc.

there are a few CE24s there right now...

Back