look who came to dinner... NGD!

Oooooo... these might pull an @bodia off with my Green Goblin Lady...

s-l1600.jpg

Cherry popped!

Had a heck of a gig last night with The Screaming Green Lady... Got nothing but compliments on tone and looks, and a guitarist buddy of mine played her for two songs. He was wowed by the tone and playability. Dan liked her even more than my old 509 and then some!

Last edited:
I can't wait to get mine back!

Yeah... I forget what was monkeyed up on yours... was it wiring problems? My first 509, they had to replace the bridge pickup twice plus they potted the 2nd one a little better for high gain squeal reduction. First bridge pickup was microphonic as heck and they said they pot them from the factory.

Even this new one can get a little on the edge if you get too close to the amp speaker or an FRFR speaker with pretty high gain... hehe.

Yeah... I forget what was monkeyed up on yours... was it wiring problems? My first 509, they had to replace the bridge pickup twice plus they potted the 2nd one a little better for high gain squeal reduction. First bridge pickup was microphonic as heck and they said they pot them from the factory.

Even this new one can get a little on the edge if you get too close to the amp speaker or an FRFR speaker with pretty high gain... hehe.

Yeah, wiring. There was one wire that came unsoldered, and I believe there was a bare jumper wire that disappeared as well. I'm sure it was loose in the cavity based on some of the intermittent things that were happening.

Back