Look what Shawn and Skitchy did !!!!!

south89

Ok finally getting around to posting proper pics of my siggy. I'm not a great photographer but here it goes.
P1040165_zps1b032b44.jpg

P1040171_zps5dff6333.jpg

P1040175_zps2991a8b7.jpg

P1040173_zpsc757a80f.jpg

P1040180_zps7671e047.jpg

P1040179_zps9e15bc1f.jpg

Thanks Again to Shawn to Skitchy and the rest of the PTC Crew.

oh Yea and here is the best pic I have of what it looked like before
P1020440.jpg

Wow that turned out great! Congratulations on having a great idea, and going through with it! :five:

I'd call dibs but I know that's a keeper, you are going to own that guitar for life!

Wow, AWESOME!! Well done.

I dig Charcoal Burst, but have always thought it would look better with a Natural / Antique Natural back.

Nice touch with the Black pup rings and the Satin finished neck!

Wow, AWESOME!! Well done.

I dig Charcoal Burst, but have always thought it would look better with a Natural / Antique Natural back.

Nice touch with the Black pup rings and the Satin finished neck!
Agree, charcoal burst should come with natural back and black pick up rings. Congratz!

ALL charcoal burst guitars should have a natural back and neck...it looks SO much better!! That is outstanding work guys!

Nice job! Bravo!
A clear back is the only way to go, imho.
I know its not true, but i can't shake off the belief that opaque finishes are there to hide low quality wood.
I know i'm wrong into thinking this... but... :goodnight:

Thanks everyone I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. This guitar plays and feels better than I could of ever imagined. The neck with the satin finish feels amazing and now my hand moves up and down the neck like its nothing. Thanks agin to Shawn and Skitchy and the rest of the PTC crew amazing job. I have another idea cooking but I have to find the right template but I do already have the pickups.:flute::vroam:

Back