Lonely Is The Night

maplebaby

With Episode 8 we honor an artist that burst on the early 80's rock scene with incredible songs and a truly unique sound. Billy Squier spent the 70's cutting his teeth & Berkley and playing in numerous bands in and around the Boston area. His solo material in the next decade made him a household name. His second album, Don't Say So, was a triple platinum smash that included the mega hit "The Stroke". LLB picked a few of our favorite tunes, each displaying what we believe is the cornerstone to his sound - straight ahead rock and roll with a touch of soul. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do! As always, thanks for listening - LLB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbMorhCelE

thank you for sharing your time to check out the vids..sincerely appreciated!

Literally only during the last weekend I discovered this song and now you're doing a great cover of it! I'd never even heard of Billy Squires until the weekend and only found about him while watching a YT clip of him as a guest at a bonamassa gig.

As usual, great cover, great sound great delivery.:top:

Don't Say No had just come out the year me and a friend cruised Deep Creek Lake in Western Maryland...funny (and awesome) how music brings back a flood of memories!! thanks for the lesson...and really great album!!

thanks gentlemen for the posts and sharing your connection with this tune - Billy had a good run!

stay well,
dale

It is really a great lesson.Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.Thanks for giving your precious time.Keep on sharing such useful information.Have a great time ahead.

thanks for giving your time to checking this out and your post is sincerely appreciated!

best,
dale

Back