Locking tuners for ZM PRS

matt3310

Does anyone make drop in locking tuners for the Zach Myers SE that has a more modern look to them? I don't want to drill new holes. But I also don't want the plastic tuner buttons. I wish John Mann made some with chrome buttons!

Original PRS Phase III locking tuners! No drilling neccessary! Chrome buttons! And you can buy them from John Mann, if you like! :)

Here on my 2007 McCarty Korina:

full

Original PRS Phase III locking tuners! No drilling neccessary! Chrome buttons! And you can buy them from John Mann, if you like! :)

Here on my 2007 McCarty Korina:

full

Did not know that the Phase III can replace the Core Vintage style tuners. Thanks for that post.

Regarding the SEs, I needed to ream the bushing hole to 10mm to make the bushings fit on my Bernie. I believe @bodia has made the same comment in the past. So no drilling, but some reaming required.

Did not know that the Phase III can replace the Core Vintage style tuners. Thanks for that post.

Regarding the SEs, I needed to ream the bushing hole to 10mm to make the bushings fit on my Bernie. I believe @bodia has made the same comment in the past. So no drilling, but some reaming required.

Yep. this is correct. Reaming needed.

There is no need to use the 10mm Phase III bushings. When you use the original bushings, there is actually a very little reaming necessary,

Last edited:
Back