Live from #EXPPRS 2012

CORTEZ THE KILLER this was one of my highlights . Thanks for posting.:congrats:

My 13 year old son will be glad to hear someone liked his work. He did a great job on his own. I was too busy jawing with everyone and spending beer tickets.

During lunch Sat. Davy Knowles and David Grissom were playing Almost Cut My Hair. Did anyone get any of that?

IMG_5262.jpg

MUST HAVE!!!!

James,

Try as I might, I was unable to find you over the weekend.

Hell, there were some folks I knew who were there all 3 days, that I didn't see till Saturday evening!

Jamie

Shawn pointed you out to me, but I had to run at that moment. Didn't see you again.

actually i saw you and was like nah

Shawn pointed you out to me, but I had to run at that moment. Didn't see you again.

actually i saw you and was like nah

Bastid!

Hans told me you were right next to me at one point. Sorry we didn't get to "formally" meet. Or, maybe it's for the best...

Jamie

Don't want to leave you all hanging - I'm having computer issues tonight on my main computer, and I'm getting close to the point where I'll start getting frazzled. Don't know if the vid will happen tonight, but hopefully. And I also have the Knowles/Grissom. Again, no idea on audio quality - we were right in front of the PA stacks for that one.

Vids aren't happening tonight, but I will say this - the Emil isn't zoomed really tight, but the sound through the tiny camera speakers is pretty good. To my surprise, the same is true of the sound on Knowles/Grissom doing "Wham!", so I don't expect "Almost Cut My Hair" to sound horrible.

Nothing like coming home, running Repair Disk a few times and reinstalling an OS - and hoping all that avoids a trip to the Genius Bar tom'w at lunch (because I want to go to Five Guys!!!!).

Best show to ever come through the PRS Exp in my opinion! MF!!!!
And they actually got most people to stand up during their set! Fun band for sure.
Sorry I never officially got to meet you Dane, saw ya a few times talking to a bunch of people - but I hate butting in on people's conversations when I haven't met them before:creep:

Awesome videos Alan, thanks for sharing! I'm usually working so I don't get an opportunity to see many of the artist perform so the videos are nice.

I've always considered Davy an excellent player, but is it me or has he taken it to a new level recently?

Its nice after a couple days to be able to relive the experiance and the great performances. Thanks for the videos Alan, you rock !!:cheers:

Back