Live from Daryl's House- Todd Rundgren

I’m not even worthy of cleaning her toilets, let alone thinking of dating her.

She is a goddess of a human being, songwriter, singer, and performer. And I f@cking hate country.
Well yeah, ditto. I didn't mean she'd actually date me. Heck if I was starting over now I couldn't even get my wife!

The Todd episode is great. Been on my DVR for years. And yeah, terribly underrated.

The Tommy Shaw is on the DVR - haven't watched it yet. This week is Ty Taylor from Vintage Trouble. Looking forward to that one a ton.

Last night, we watched the Jason Mraz one. First paid attention to him on the TBS show Celebrity Show-Off (he should have been second to Kevin Smith - they were both vastly better than Tori Spelling, but that's another rant). Man, have I been missing out - this was great! In fact, I was planning to post another thread about something from that show before I even saw this.

I might not be the biggest fan of some of his guests, Daryl just does it right, if those walls could talk. Some fabulous musicians doin some fantastic things!!

Well.............I'd have to see it first. You never know......It might look good on you. ;)
I was thinking more along the lines of my wife wearing it. I mean, I could pull the shorts off, but the top just wouldn't like right on me. :p

d7bb45e5dd7f6a442ae2a9fedbd98a82--bobbie-brown-heavy-metal.jpg

Great show, excellent performances, top notch music selection. Yes Huggy likes Darryl's house as much as he dug the short lived series "Night Music" with David Sanborn. I fear future generations will not have anything like this until popular music gets away from computer & technology based music.

That said, this tune was really considered Pop at the time, blows me away at how sophisticated Pop was compared to what's being produced today.

Just watched the last half of the Joe Walsh episode again. That was pretty good too.

Back