Little prayer...

Eddie kim

I’m back in the hospital for brain surgery I had at the beginning of the year. After 2 open head surgery to remove a tumor and getting a 3D printed skull cap with multiple complications, I need to open my head open again. If you guys don’t mind, I can you all the prayers I can get. I was lucky enough to buy my very first S2 custom 24 to lean to play guitar just incase I did not make it. I’ve been trying to learn of and on though out the year when I had the strength to pick up my S2. I finally finished my radiation treatment last week. I was so happy thinking my journey was complete, so I can enjoy my life. This will be my 8th surgery this year. I’m trying to stay positive, but it’s been really tough. I though I reach out to you guys for some support. I need to live so I can play my S2..

Thanks
Eddie

I’m back in the hospital for brain surgery I had at the beginning of the year. After 2 open head surgery to remove a tumor and getting a 3D printed skull cap with multiple complications, I need to open my head open again. If you guys don’t mind, I can you all the prayers I can get. I was lucky enough to buy my very first S2 custom 24 to lean to play guitar just incase I did not make it. I’ve been trying to learn of and on though out the year when I had the strength to pick up my S2. I finally finished my radiation treatment last week. I was so happy thinking my journey was complete, so I can enjoy my life. This will be my 8th surgery this year. I’m trying to stay positive, but it’s been really tough. I though I reach out to you guys for some support. I need to live so I can play my S2..

Thanks
Eddie
Incoming prayers

Oh no :(!! I'm so sorry to hear about your complications Eddie. It's times like these that can really give you a different perspective. I'm sending well wishes your way and hope for a speedy, full recovery. Your PRS needs you as well.

You got this Eddie! I know it has to be an exhausting process, and I am so sorry you're having to go thru it again. :(But just know as long as you keep waking up, you are still in the fight. As long as you are in the fight, you HAVE to keep swinging with all that you've got ! One of my favorite quotes is "A man can be beaten in two ways, if he quits or if he dies." Just whatever you do don't quit brother! It's okay to take a knee but quitting is never an option! Hang in there buddy, heck...before you know it the biggest battle you will have to win will be with the dreaded F-chord;) please keep us posted when you can. Meanwhile, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers my friend! Take care and keep fighting!

Last edited:
You got this Eddie! I know it has to be an exhausting process, and I am so sorry you're having to go thru it again. :(But just know as long as you keep waking up, you are still in the fight. As long as you are in the fight, you HAVE to keep swinging with all that you've got ! One of my favorite quotes is "A man can be beaten in two ways, if he quits or if he dies." Just whatever you do don't quit brother! It's okay to take a knee but quitting is never an option! Hang in there buddy, heck...before you know it the biggest battle you will have to win will be with thw dreaded F-chord;) please keep us posted when you can meanwhile, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers my friend! Take care and keep fighting!

Listen to this man Eddie! Despite all the clownin’, he has been through more than anyone I know, and comes out of it as the forum fungi. I mean Fun Guy! If he can be positive, anyone can. Seriously!

After all that serious stuff, I have to add, you might want to hit him up for his med recipe, which seems to be incredibly effective. Especially after midnight! :D

Fight the good fight!

Hang tough, Eddie! You can hammer through this so you can get back to hammerin' on your S2. Thoughts, prayers, and all kinds of good mojo!

It’s official. Need to open my head one more time. This time we are going to have a reconstructive plastic surgeon on board as well. Thank you guys all for your thoughts and prayers. This means so much to me.

you-can-do-it-meme25.jpg

It’s official. Need to open my head one more time. This time we are going to have a reconstructive plastic surgeon on board as well. Thank you guys all for your thoughts and prayers. This means so much to me.

Is is scheduled yet? Let us now when it is.

Back