Little prayer...

Good news is that I still have functions to the right side of my body. I’m so blessed to be surrounded by friends and families. Also, I finally can try a Mohawk...

Better every day, bro!

And in your honor, we’re going to start a forum Mohawk contest. And this should be a DOOSY of a contest, given how little hair some of us have. There will be some funny looking Mohawks!

Sorry I'm late to the table but reading about your discussion made me think back to the day that I bought my DGT in November of 2014. I was responding to a Craigslist ad from a guy that was selling off all his gear because of a stroke that he had suffered and was unable to play anymore. I met the guy and saw all the gear that he had to part with to pay medical bills. He had a few very nice Fender Teles and Deluxe amps and there in the center of it all was the DGT in its case. As I strummed it, he proceeded to show me a photo album of all the pictures of him onstage playing the DGT and there was even a shot of him onstage standing next to the late, great Johnny Winter. I was sold and as I forked out the bills for this amazing guitar, I could see the tears swelling in his eyes and instantly felt guilty. I know that he loved to play and that he hated to part with his girls (especially this one), but I reassured him that she would be in good hands and played/loved just as much as he did. Granted, I'm a metal guy and he was a blues-rock guy, his girl will never gather dust or get shoved into a vault as eye candy. So in closing, you will make it through your situation and that S2 will feel so good in your hands again. Just don't let go. Prayers to you.

Last edited:
classic!

Sorry I'm late to the table but reading about your discussion made me think back to the day that I bought my DGT in November of 2014. I was responding to a Craigslist ad from a guy that was selling off all his gear because of a stroke that he had suffered as was unable to play anymore. I met the guy and saw all the gear that he had to part with to pay medical bills. He had a few very nice Fender Teles and Deluxe amps and there in the center of it all was the DGT in its case. As I strummed it, he proceeded to show me a photo album of all the pictures of him onstage playing the DGT and there was even a shot of him onstage standing to the late, great Johnny Winter. I was sold and as I forked out the bills for this amazing guitar, I could see the tears swelling in his eyes and instantly felt guilty. I know that he loved to play and that he hated to part with his girls (especially this one), but I reassured him that she would be in good hands and played/loved just as much as he did. Granted, I'm a metal guy and he was a blue-rock guy, his girl will never gather dust or get shoved into a vault as eye candy. So in closing, you will make it through your situation and that S2 will feel so good in your hands again. Just don't let go. Prayers to you.

update #2
Just went to my surgeon's office and had my fluid extracted from my head. It hurt like heel. Good news is that it does not look like spinal fluid. Bad news is that out of 4 tries, he was only able to get out about 50cc of fluid. Wants to see me next week to the fluid progress. Agin thank you all for your prayers and support.

Eddie.

Good for the good news, sorry for the bad news, and hopefully the good side continues.

So glad to hear this! Thanks for the update! Keep the Beast Mode on lock! You got this bro!

For you Eddie! Words to live by! Know them. Live them, love them!!!! RRRRAAAAAARR!!!
2C6KJ2Q.jpg

Prayers continued Bro ! Love your Avatar, we had two Pugs ourselves.

Back