Little prayer...

A little update. Surgery went well as it can be. I’m on now lumber drain, where I will be on my back for the next 3 days. Hopefully, this revision surgery will once and for all stop the spinal fluid leak.

I want to thank each and every one of you for you thoughts and prayers.

Eddie

Glad to hear this. Sounds like things are going in the right direction. Positive energy focused your way still. Hopefully you will soon be playing your guitar.

Congrats Eddie! I had a really good feeling about this! This is such good news bro! Thanks for the up-date!

Remember, if you keep waking up, you gotta keep fighting....trust me when I say this, the fight can be brutral at times, it's always painful, it's always unfair, it will always test you like nothing else can...and the only reward for fighting with everything you didn't even know you had, is knowing when you wake up the next day...you get to do it all over again!

The take away is this...everyday that you wake up means you have more strength, more courage, more wisdom and more tenacity and the survival skills that only the most elite of warriors will ever posses! Because of that, you get to claim the first victory of the rest of your life! Soak up every second of every day, and know that no matter what comes your way...you can, you have and you will go beast mode on it until your will has been imposed with extreme prejudice! Carpe Diem my friend! If ya haven't already get out there and start L-I-V-I-N! ;)

Last edited:
My man! It's just going to get better, and you know I've been in your corner since our first PM. The dog is there to make sure you get good lab results. If you're a hat wearer, post your size. We can all send you team hats from our home cities. I got the Nationals covered.

Good news is that I still have functions to the right side of my body. I’m so blessed to be surrounded by friends and families. Also, I finally can try a Mohawk...

My little buddy "Bro" approves of the Mohawk! I wanted him to have a Mullett but the groomer refused!:eek: she threatened to report me for animal cruelty...:D she's so mean!
WcILyh9.jpg

Back