Limited Run ZM preordered!!!!

Chris528

After getting my Zach Myers SE I fell in love with it right away. I knew if they ever came out with more colors I would definitely be getting another one. Well...
908b3338e9f913dae6d2ef8334a506be.jpg

If they ever do a goldtop, I'll be helpless. I will have to order one. But for now, I actually don't care much for trampas green.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;132476 said:
The 1st limited edition SE?

Took the words right out of my mouth, Im going to change that graphic to Limited Run. I have no control over what happens after that!

Those tobacco bursts are gonna look hot, but I think my heart is already set on trampas green... who knows, maybe I'll change my mind when I see them!

Those tobacco bursts are gonna look hot, but I think my heart is already set on trampas green... who knows, maybe I'll change my mind when I see them!

I agree on the burst Andy. Always get both like me!

I'm already planning the mods for this one.

US nut and electronics just the one I already have. \m/ pickups and amber knobs if they're not already amber.

Only question is the pickup rings & switch tip...cream or black or?

That is a cool guitar! Almost pulled the trigger on it, but I dislike zebra coils...

I actually like them on this guitar which is why I put zebra Seymour Duncans in it. You could always swap them out if you don't like them.

I actually like them on this guitar which is why I put zebra Seymour Duncans in it. You could always swap them out if you don't like them.
I put gibby 57 classic and classic pus in mine yesterday!!! Covered pickups look awesome on this guitar. And the piezo works great with them.

Well I was expecting this would happen but not that soon,Kudos to Brian for diversifying our choices :congrats: now,
since it's a limited run, is there a quilt top version in the works too? :wink:

Back