Limited Edition SE Santana Abraxas

I am sorry, gotta say “ No” on this one.. I personally think it cheapens the look of the guitar..Kind a like a beer ad guitar..
Now you’ve pointed that out, I can’t unsee this. That’s a justification not to make another purchase :p

I have a feeling the "All guitars are trash" thread requires a re-visit . . . .

Not for me, no, no, no, no, no

It's one of those that will either sell so few it will be worth a fortune, or one that nobody will ever want.

I'd hit that.

Although, no way I can justify a guitar with the same specs and stuff as one I already own, even if it is black....

Price ain't terrible. Especially if I look at some of the stuff the big companies are putting out for a lot more money these days.

Haha I was looking for an excuse to get a Santana but couldn't justify a core with everything else that has been going on. So the timing of this is perfect. Looks are subjective. I actually like the look of this one

Mr. DeBlanc @sergiodeblanc , what’s your reaction?

Uhhh… I really dig them painting the top and leaving the back and sides natural. Not crazy about the graphic…

I like these better:

RoiQXUV.jpg

Even though I’m considering letting it go.

I go back and forth on this one. I really want a Santana but can't justify the core prices and the colors of the new SE aren't for me. At first I said no way, not one for logos on anything besides T-shirts. Then I sorta liked it and even had it in my cart. Now I'm more or less indifferent.

Uhhh… I really dig them painting the top and leaving the back and sides natural. Not crazy about the graphic…

Agreed, when I first saw it I looked past the graphics, the black top and natural back and sides drew me to it (makes note to search for PRS with black top, natural back and sides). As others have said difficult to justify with the same specs as the normal model.......Surprises me but this seems to be a bit of a Marmite guitar :)

I go back and forth on this one. I really want a Santana but can't justify the core prices and the colors of the new SE aren't for me. At first I said no way, not one for logos on anything besides T-shirts. Then I sorta liked it and even had it in my cart. Now I'm more or less indifferent.
Me. Exactly (except for putting one in my cart):p

Back