Like A Hole In The Head...

Man Carl, that is really nice.
I bet she sounds terrific, especially with that korina body. The top looks very pretty too. Still yet to try the 85/15 pickups but I bet they're spectacular.
And yes you do have a problem, we all do..

A problem?! What problem? We don't have no stinkin' problem! ;)
Oh wait! It's time for my electric shock treatment.

What a gorgeous guitar! I absolutely love my 30th CU24, and I'm sure you'll love yours!

Tom

I ain't sayin NOTHIN...

WLCU241_zpsdzgxasb3.jpg

WLCU242_zpsixw7sxnz.jpg

WLCU243_zps1kxbr6vt.jpg

WLCU244_zpsr6nzzvbr.jpg

"Used" 2015 CU24 Wood Library 30th CU24. Black Gold. 10-Top. Some of the loveliest korina I have ever laid eyes on for the body and neck. Ebony board. 85/15s. Hybrid hardware.

THIS is now the best-sounding CU24 I own. My first experience with 85/15s and a 5-way blade. Melikey. I knew within about a minute of plugging her in that this was gonna be trouble. I didn't even fight it that hard.

I, ladies and gentlemen, have issues...
I wish I can be plagued by the same problem

Congrats Sir Carl

No words needed, and I completely understand the attraction. Very cool and worthy acquisition!

Wow. Too sweet. Awesome front and back but that korina is so beautiful I think I'd learn to play it upside down lap steel style if I owned it. Great score.

Oh so very nice my man! I was gonna say "slut", but Sergio beat me to it o_O Bummed that he beat me to it, but happy that he beat me to it!!!!!!!

Purdy! I'd love to try out a korina guitar at some point.

It's a pipe dream of mine that all of you guys with these incredible guitar collections could gather in one spot where I could come, share my meager collection, meet nice folks and try out guitars like this one.

Purdy! I'd love to try out a korina guitar at some point.

It's a pipe dream of mine that all of you guys with these incredible guitar collections could gather in one spot where I could come, share my meager collection, meet nice folks and try out guitars like this one.
I suspect PRS Experience comes pretty close. This June! (I won't be going, too many other commitments, including a gig that weekend.)

that is such an ugly guitar you should send it to me for immediate disposal under the ugly guitar act of 1984. No questions asked and no secrets told.

Seriously, that is a killer axe. That may be worth a testicle......Best of luck with it!

I ain't sayin NOTHIN...

WLCU241_zpsdzgxasb3.jpg

WLCU242_zpsixw7sxnz.jpg

WLCU243_zps1kxbr6vt.jpg

WLCU244_zpsr6nzzvbr.jpg

"Used" 2015 CU24 Wood Library 30th CU24. Black Gold. 10-Top. Some of the loveliest korina I have ever laid eyes on for the body and neck. Ebony board. 85/15s. Hybrid hardware.

THIS is now the best-sounding CU24 I own. My first experience with 85/15s and a 5-way blade. Melikey. I knew within about a minute of plugging her in that this was gonna be trouble. I didn't even fight it that hard.

I, ladies and gentlemen, have issues...

Wow!!!

Is it just me one does that korina look brighter than most?
Are you calling all the other Korina stupid or something? That's not really nice of you.

Oh, wait, um, yeah...

I think it is just completely natural, whereas the other Korina bodies I have seen would appear to have some light stain to them.

Nice! And now I can see the difference between "black gold" and "black gold wrap".

Yea my DGT is black gold wrap and i now understand the difference too haha

Also mr. Carl, that's one nice looking guitar! Every time I log in to this forum, I feel like I need to step up my game haha

"All those childhood traumas magically wiped away, along with most of your personality"

I had no childhood traumas. But...the world would probably be grateful if most of my personality was wiped away. I might have to consider the treatment.

Back