Like A Hole In The Head...

CantankerousCarl

Occasionally Onery Member
I ain't sayin NOTHIN...

WLCU241_zpsdzgxasb3.jpg

WLCU242_zpsixw7sxnz.jpg

WLCU243_zps1kxbr6vt.jpg

WLCU244_zpsr6nzzvbr.jpg

"Used" 2015 CU24 Wood Library 30th CU24. Black Gold. 10-Top. Some of the loveliest korina I have ever laid eyes on for the body and neck. Ebony board. 85/15s. Hybrid hardware.

THIS is now the best-sounding CU24 I own. My first experience with 85/15s and a 5-way blade. Melikey. I knew within about a minute of plugging her in that this was gonna be trouble. I didn't even fight it that hard.

I, ladies and gentlemen, have issues...

Nice! And now I can see the difference between "black gold" and "black gold wrap".

Another hole in your head simply means you can either see more, smell more, hear more or eat more. What the heck is wrong with that?

Nice freakin guitar!

Unholy carp, that is stonkin' mulatto beauty of a cappuccino babe!

Last edited:
Wow, I just need you to give me 5 minutes alone with it, no questions asked ;) lol
Warning: There may be unnecessary caressing and licking of the instrument during this time-period.

Congrats!

I ain't sayin NOTHIN...

WLCU241_zpsdzgxasb3.jpg

WLCU242_zpsixw7sxnz.jpg

WLCU243_zps1kxbr6vt.jpg

WLCU244_zpsr6nzzvbr.jpg

"Used" 2015 CU24 Wood Library 30th CU24. Black Gold. 10-Top. Some of the loveliest korina I have ever laid eyes on for the body and neck. Ebony board. 85/15s. Hybrid hardware.

THIS is now the best-sounding CU24 I own. My first experience with 85/15s and a 5-way blade. Melikey. I knew within about a minute of plugging her in that this was gonna be trouble. I didn't even fight it that hard.

I, ladies and gentlemen, have issues...

You, Sir, don't have to say a thing. The picture of your guitar speaks a 1,000 words. Congrats! :)

Last edited:
Man Carl, that is really nice.
I bet she sounds terrific, especially with that korina body. The top looks very pretty too. Still yet to try the 85/15 pickups but I bet they're spectacular.
And yes you do have a problem, we all do..

Back