Lighting the “Tree”....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blivet

I remember my dad using the word "blivet" when I was just a kid. He learned it in WW2.

Huh, "blivet" that's a new one, to me at least. I love it! However, it was too little, too late for me.

I didn't know about "blivet" and because of that...I am banned from all of my "in-laws-family functions"... indefinitely...this after what has come to be known as, " The Great Thanksgiving Overcrowding Incident of 2014" (that's what I call it) Where I proceeded to explain (quite adamantly) about the fitting 10 lbs of said sh!t, into said 5 lb bag... theory... in great detail, to several (okay all) of my (clearly adopted) wifes family members (toothless inbreeders) that insisited that all THIRTY FIVE people should eat together in a 10'X10' kitchen...NOPE!

Moral of the story...use catchy WWII words & phrases instead of graphic explanations, and you'll be invited back to the family functions. Or you'll end up like me..no more hillbilly holidays for this guy....so tragic.

WINNING! ;)

Huh, "blivet" that's a new one, to me at least. I love it! However, it was too little, too late for me.

I didn't know about "blivet" and because of that...I am banned from all of my "in-laws-family functions"... indefinitely...this after what has come to be known as, " The Great Thanksgiving Overcrowding Incident of 2014" (that's what I call it) Where I proceeded to explain (quite adamantly) about the fitting 10 lbs of said sh!t, into said 5 lb bag... theory... in great detail, to several (okay all) of my (clearly adopted) wifes family members (toothless inbreeders) that insisited that all THIRTY FIVE people should eat together in a 10'X10' kitchen...NOPE!

Moral of the story...use catchy WWII words & phrases instead of graphic explanations, and you'll be invited back to the family functions. Or you'll end up like me..no more hillbilly holidays for this guy....so tragic.

WINNING! ;)

Why is it that their toothless but have an extra digit? Is it nature’s way of substitution?!:eek:

GEESH...the second coming of this thread derailed even faster than the first. Now I’m too intimidated to post the low wattage version.....

Wait...what? So now you're telling me you also have a low wattage fort?! Holy mother of tubes man! Talk about being intimidated! I use my amp (1) as a cornerstone for my fort...blends right in with the other boxes when coverd with a sheet...feel free to steal my idea.

I'm just sayin'... I've been trying to do better about not derailing threads, but if you guys keep doing it and I can't participate, I'll serve no real purpose here. Shawn might even revoke my membership. :eek:

a) Now I want to see the low wattage version.

b) The original post was just so great that the thread should NOT, repeat NOT, be derailed.

c) It’s one thing to have a pile o’ cool amps. But it’s quite another thing to have a pile o’ cool amps all wired up with head and cab switchers and patchbays, and set up in a rack-dream studio for badass use.

d) When I first saw this thread I said I was going to have one built. So far, that was a pipe dream. But it’s still a goal. Therefore, this is an inspirational thread, and if I was a religious man (I’m not) I’d pray to the gods of amp racks to make this happen immediately at my place! ;)

a) Now I want to see the low wattage version.

b) The original post was just so great that the thread should NOT, repeat NOT, be derailed.

c) It’s one thing to have a pile o’ cool amps. But it’s quite another thing to have a pile o’ cool amps all wired up with head and cab switchers and patchbays, and set up in a rack-dream studio for badass use.

d) When I first saw this thread I said I was going to have one built. So far, that was a pipe dream. But it’s still a goal. Therefore, this is an inspirational thread, and if I was a religious man (I’m not) I’d pray to the gods of amp racks to make this happen immediately at my place! ;)

Well said my man! I am dying to see the low wattage fort! I can't stop looking at this Eigth Wonder of the World Rig!

A low watt version...fogetaboutit...

Back