Lighting the “Tree”....

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Took me two days...but finally got my version of the ultimate Christmas Tree wired up...powered on...and ready to rock. Look at all the pretty lights!!!
bm4ECt4.jpg

Next to the wall of “presents” (speakers).
8AQr2dS.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet baby Jesus never got any gifts like those! Holy tower of terror Batman! Super awesome, bro. :cool: I’m out of one liners for the moment.

I bet your neighbors just loooooove you! hahahaha

1) The entire room was constructed with sound isolation. I have dimed that SLO and AFD through 412 cabs without waking anyone in the house at 2 AM. There’s a fully soundproof closet with an isolation cab too (Rivera Silent Sister).
2) One of the nice features of the Kahayan amp/cab switcher is an insert bus between the amp output and speakers...for an attenuator/speaker sim...like that UA Ox Box under the King Snake on the bottom shelf. Great for silent recording and practice. Why use a modeler when you can have the real thing? (Well...it’s not very portable...)
3) The neighbors aren’t really that close...
4) They are afraid of my dog.

1) The entire room was constructed with sound isolation. I have dimed that SLO and AFD through 412 cabs without waking anyone in the house at 2 AM. There’s a fully soundproof closet with an isolation cab too (Rivera Silent Sister).
2) One of the nice features of the Kahayan amp/cab switcher is an insert bus between the amp output and speakers...for an attenuator/speaker sim...like that UA Ox Box under the King Snake on the bottom shelf. Great for silent recording and practice. Why use a modeler when you can have the real thing? (Well...it’s not very portable...)
3) The neighbors aren’t really that close...
4) They are afraid of my dog.

Royalty of the suburban jungle.

Back