Let's talk about NFL football, man.

I was given a ticket to the Texans/Packers game since some people apparently don't want to be up late drinking on Sunday nights...

I just hope to break my streak, they're 0-4 when I'm at the game in the last two seasons. I bought season tickets once, they went 2-14... I can take a hint.

Seeing as I am a Cowboys fan I have a good idea of who your team is. As much as it pains me to read Shawns post i dont think todays game is going to be pretty. Romo stinks going into a bye and is even worse coming out. Hopefuly Romos primary target today isnt Ed Reed.

Good one Roddy! :)

I'm not sure what Romo's deal is. Maybe too much of a spotlight? Maybe too many legendary Dallas QB's before him? Whatever it is, he chokes when the going gets tough.

Good one Roddy! :)

I'm not sure what Romo's deal is. Maybe too much of a spotlight? Maybe too many legendary Dallas QB's before him? Whatever it is, he chokes when the going gets tough.
I think his deal is that he's simply not that good. Mediocre at best. Don't know why he was ever identified as a potential star, but it seems that his true colors are finally becoming apparent.

Dallas has plenty of solid players who just happen to be "stars" because they play in Dallas. Patriots have the same thing going on, but at least the Pats win.

I was given a ticket to the Texans/Packers game since some people apparently don't want to be up late drinking on Sunday nights...

I just hope to break my streak, they're 0-4 when I'm at the game in the last two seasons. I bought season tickets once, they went 2-14... I can take a hint.

aaaaaaand I'm 0-5... I think a certain somebody here might be buying me tickets to next week's game to help his team out a little bit.

aaaaaaand I'm 0-5... I think a certain somebody here might be buying me tickets to next week's game to help his team out a little bit.
Thanks for attending! Sorry, I understand the frustration.

OK, so now it's the slightly beat up Ravens going to play the recently pissed off Texans in their home. Are the Ravens walking into a hornet's nest? This should be a tough one, and a Raven's win would make a huge statement.

OK, so now it's the slightly beat up Ravens going to play the recently pissed off Texans in their home. Are the Ravens walking into a hornet's nest? This should be a tough one, and a Raven's win would make a huge statement.

Should be a great game. Both teams are playing well. Go Texans!

Dangit Derek! They always win when I go, so we need to go together and put and an end to someone's streak. 8)

-Steve

Back