Let's talk about NFL football, man.

RAVENS!!!!!!!

IMG_00035.jpg

I haven't had a "favorite " team in years, I'm a college football nut. I usually just follow guys from my Buckeyes. This year though, I'm a Jaguars fan. I have some close friends whose son is a rookie lineman for Jax, and the son of a co-worker of my mother-in-law is a WR for them also.

I haven't had a "favorite " team in years, I'm a college football nut. I usually just follow guys from my Buckeyes. This year though, I'm a Jaguars fan. I have some close friends whose son is a rookie lineman for Jax, and the son of a co-worker of my mother-in-law is a WR for them also.

As a Michigan alum, I of course root for UM.

But when OSU isn't playing Michigan, I root for the Buckeyes. I like it when both teams have great seasons and pretty much everything's on the line in The Game.

It took me a while to realize that Michigan-Ohio State is a symbiotic relationship as much as it is a rivalry.

After the last Redskins game with Chicago it looks as if the Skins should start their 3rd string QB. :SE grin:

I've already posted some on this thread, but I stayed away from my take on college teams. So to that end, I'll say:

GO TEXAS LONGHORNS!

BOO Texas A&M Aggies.

BOO all of the Oklahoma teams.

Goldtop

P.S. - May The Dallas Plowboys discover sometime around the middle of the first quarter on each and every gameday that their jockstraps have been coated with copious amounts of BenGay ointment.

As a Michigan alum, I of course root for UM.

But when OSU isn't playing Michigan, I root for the Buckeyes. I like it when both teams have great seasons and pretty much everything's on the line in The Game.It took me a while to realize that Michigan-Ohio State is a symbiotic relationship as much as it is a rivalry.
You obviously have the same sentiments for "The Game" that I do. Unless you have grown up with this rivalry, you can't begin to understand it. I respect meechigan (as a Buckeye I'm not permitted to use the true name/spelling of "That School Up North"), but on the last Saturday in November...every season...I hope my Buckeyes pound TSUN into the turf. The rest of the season is nice and all, but in the end, it's all about "The Game".......GO BUCKS!!!!!

Last edited:
South Bend is where it's at my friend!

I am hopeful that Bryan Kelly can lead us back to power....................... Legally (hehehe) Sorry, couldn't resist :)
Lead? Maybe he can, but he can definitely scream ND back!
Brian-kelly-screaming-4.jpg

Last edited:
It's going to be a very miserable year for all who aren't Pats fans :)

Back