Let's talk about NFL football, man.

I like the Green Teams NFC = cheeshead, AFC = soaring with the Jets. I had no choice, dad was from Wisconsin, mom from N.Y.. I think the Pack will do well, the Jets can't even get along in practice, it's going to be a long season. GF loves the Redskins, should be interesting with RG III.

I gotta pull for my Titans. I have NO idea what kind of year we'll have. It's seems like every year is our "rebuilding" year.... GO TITANS!!

I can only predict a few things as far as football goes, and they are:

I'll continue to root for 'my team', The Redskins.

They'll probably stink.

My rooting for anyone other than The Dallas Plowboys will torque off many of those around me, which will continue to be an added source of pleasure for me. :D

Goldtop

P.S. -- Has anyone else noticed how the new Plowboys Stadium resembles a giant, silver cowpie? Tom Landry RIP.

Last edited:
I predict this will be the only football game worth watching this season.
T-Lingerie-Bowl.jpg
]

Pre-season games start tomorrow so let's hear the predictions, bragging and smack talk! :)
Now that the 2nd coming quarterback has moved out of Denver, I'm looking for the Broncos to have a strong season. Manning should help things along. So long as they trounce those stinkin' Raiders, all is well.

The Redskins make it had to be a fan, well the organization at least. They have a knack for bringing past-their-prime, high profile players into the system, paying them too much and allowing them to under perform. Or they'll draft someone and watch them under perform. Their organization is broken. Every time a new coach or new player is brought in we hear the same old thing, "This is the missing piece" Of course the problem isn't going to be solved with a single player or coach. The organization is broken and I'm just fed up with the Redskins.

On the other side, my wife is from Baltimore and my son was born in Baltimore so I am beginning to love the place. I wasn't a fan of Brian Billick, but since John Harbaugh took over the team I think he's been able to transform them into a real team. He keeps control of the players, he acts like a professional and demands his players do the same. Long story short. Ravens!

It took me a long time to warm up to the Ravens. I grew up with "Johnny U" and the Colts. The way that we lost the Colts to Indianapolis made me lose interest in professional football. The way that we had to go about acquiring the Ravens made me furious with the NFL.

I never warmed up to the Redskins (I absolutely loathed Jack Kent Cooke for preventing Baltimore from getting an expansion team). To me, the Redskins were and will always be Washington, D.C.'s professional football team, not Maryland's football team. I cannot wait until they move back to the District. How's that for smack talk?

Back