Let's talk about ->FOOTBALL!<-

Rango

Anybody else happy that the "dark time " is over and we have Football back on TV! :D

HOF GAME was a pretty good game and it was very entertaining to see all the new HOF Inductees interviewed ! :congrats:

I always get a big kick out of Warren Sapp! Must have been a great party for all those guys to have lost their voices! :laugh:

Definitely good to see some football again. Not a Dallas or Miami fan, but was a nice feeling to know that football is gearing back up.

Yes, yes, yes... I'm counting down till Thursday night for our first Pre-season game... Looking forward to some interesting football here in St. Louis! I'm still bummed out from hockey ending too soon... This will help!

Oh man I am ready!!!!

super-bowl-champs-baltimore-ravens-car-flags.jpg

1366378214-1354377523-chiefs.gif

No way this season can be worse than last year - plus, it would only take a couple of missteps to overtake Denver atop the AFC West.

Looking forward to the NFL season as always.....but as Jets fan I don't have too much hope for them....bunch of clowns.
images

Z

[rant] Good grief Bryan Bulaga! why cant the dumb*ss GB coaching staff keep ONE, just ONE decent lineman healthy?!?!?! What the H*ll do you guys DO to these players that they are on the receiving end of injuries that they are able to avoid during the regular season? Y U DO DIS?!?!? [/rant]

but yeah. I live in a house full of Dolfans. and living in Central Florida, the games are pretty pathetic between the bucs and Miami. Aaaaaaaaaaaand another season of listening to Packer games on Internet radio begins.

Back