Let's talk about Beer, man!

Ah yeah... Maybe I'll start doing that too. :) I wasn't even paying attention, just google image searched because I was too lazy to take my own photo.

That Troegenator you gave us spoiled me, it's been my favorite beer ever since!

It is very good.
The Flying Mouflan is my personal favorite.

Hopefully I’ll be able to visit the mothership sometime soon to bring some more (they won’t ship...I tried).

I like Lone Star (from Texas), but can't get here in Arkansas.
My sister-in-law and her husband live in Tulsa and keep me supplied when they visit.
Another favorite is small brewery in Kansas City, Mo. (KC Bier Co) that has some good ones....
Helles Lager is my favorite, Pils and a new one called Mai Bock (seasonal Amber I think). Only sell in Mo. and Ks. now,
but I work in Mo. (we're only a few miles as the crow flies from state line), so pick it up fairly easily.

Just picked up my 1st good Belgian style beer in a while.

3ef88c3e80f7b23a46e891af18dcbb31_640x640.jpg

Oh helloooo...

That's a sight for sore eyes (and it'd actually, y'know, matter if there were a Trader Joe's closer than 180 miles from me... :rolleyes:).

More Belgians please! I'm sick to death of half the beer aisle being occupied by IPAs.

It is very good.
The Flying Mouflan is my personal favorite.

Hopefully I’ll be able to visit the mothership sometime soon to bring some more (they won’t ship...I tried).

The Flying Mouflan is a little too robust me, but I certainly understand the appeal. For my tastes, Troegenator is pretty much the perfect beer.

SIXPOINT RESIN DOUBLE IPA...FEE-RA-SHEOUS...Even if your playing is not so "GOOT",You'll feel like Eddie van West of Mole hill...

I've been doing a fair bit of home sampling.
A bit ago I got a bunch of sours.
The funky art works cans are by Collective Arts. Excellent drinking and they have local artists do new cans for them all the time. I believe they have supported over 100 local artists so I'm highly supportive.
CK_4327SummerSours.JPG

The local cider place (like bike ride away local) just spent a gob of money on a new location, so I've been trying to support them.
They came up with a pretty cool idea for a Covid tasting room.
CK_4374ErnestBar.JPG

Here is most of my Ernest cider collection. Two peach ciders are missing: one extra dry, one with mint - called Impeachment
CK_4411ErnestFamily.JPG

My son in law started a micro brewery here in New Hampshire about 6 months ago. It's a pretty small operation so far, they do about 30 gallons at a time. They do all kinds of unique brews - double IPS with rhubarb, saisons with jalapeno, etc. They literally can't make enough to satisfy the demand here in central NH.
https://protectworthbrewing.com/

My son in law started a micro brewery here in New Hampshire about 6 months ago. It's a pretty small operation so far, they do about 30 gallons at a time. They do all kinds of unique brews - double IPS with rhubarb, saisons with jalapeno, etc. They literally can't make enough to satisfy the demand here in central NH.
https://protectworthbrewing.com/
Nice!

Back