Let's talk about Beer, man!

Good thing I'm doing sober October. Ahhh!!!!

Here are a few I've enjoyed recently.

8JBsz79.jpg

HTIjWSp.jpg

These first 2 are from Treehouse in Massachusetts. A friend was out there and brought these back. If you're in the Boston area check this place out.

007Tpz8.jpg

This is from Modist here in Minneapolis. It's a bit different batch to batch, but when Dreamyard is on its amazing.

What did you think of the Treehouse selections? With marriage number 1 I lived in the town they are in. I refuse to wait in line for beer, so I'm waiting for someone to hook me up with some...:cool:

Putting together a plan for me and a buddy to come over to the US for a beer pilgrimage in 2020.

Now there's a combination of words that some people would consider highly improbable! :p I probably shouldn't have to ask, but where would you be coming from?

What did you think of the Treehouse selections? With marriage number 1 I lived in the town they are in. I refuse to wait in line for beer, so I'm waiting for someone to hook me up with some...:cool:

It’s worth waiting in line for.

The Julius has a great citrus vibe. Honestly this is what I was chasing all summer in unfiltered IPAs.

The Green was a bit more straightforward. Really approachable and not overhopped as so many gravitated towards.

Putting together a plan for me and a buddy to come over to the US for a beer pilgrimage in 2020.

Will be hitting the West Coast, Vermont etc.

Hmm maybe I should try and time it with XPRS if it's on that year...

Hope that includes a Midwest hang!

Now there's a combination of words that some people would consider highly improbable! :p I probably shouldn't have to ask, but where would you be coming from?
We don't get access to a lot of your beers over here in Australia, there's some bucket list beers that need to be ticked off!

I'd better, otherwise @sergiodeblanc might go all Terminator on me!

I am guessing Australia ;) TBD
Correct!

bring me to australia, i’ll bring all the beer. victoria bitter and barbecue shrimp!

also the best texas beer was Celis; Shiner was like Lone Star in comparison.

Cue newsroom update music...and with fall arriving rather quickly in Maryland, and not much lawn mowing left, we bid adieu to our Post-mow Bud light Orange, and welcome Troegs Java Head, and Left hand Nitro milk Stout...2 great beers...a little heavier, but delicious.

Will be hitting the West Coast, Vermont etc.

Hmm maybe I should try and time it with XPRS if it's on that year...

Maybe???

Could do the Midwest hang at Experience...

Let me know if you're coming to the area

This also could be accomplished at Experience...

I’ll find my way to one of your stops.

I'm not going to be tricked into doing a broken record impression!

I had a Labatt's Saturday. Don't laugh - it's been hard to find when we've been out. And no, obviously I don't drink a lot of beer.

I do have a couple Lucifers here. One of the rare ones I had to try (and it was pretty good to my unedumacated palate).

Back