Let's talk about Beer, man!

This, from Ridgeway Brewery (UK)... my current favorite

k5Tl2njh.jpg

Last edited:
Necro Bump!

I just started brewing my own beer. First batch is an Irish Red. Next, I want to try a Bavarian-style Wheat. Anybody else into home brewing?
Nice work on the bump!

I brew, all-grain, has been mostly about the hops but with some barleywine and imperial stout thrown in.

About to try a kettle sour berliner weisse style, and reeeeally want to try my hand at a Flanders Red. Rodenbach Grand Cru is probably my favourite beer at the moment as hops just haven't been doing it for me.

A good Flanders will take at least 12 months tho, so need to invest in some more fermenters and shelf space...

Yay! I'd been chasing this without success... until yesterday. What a dynamite drinker, I'll squash these anytime.

KQtZP1Og.jpg

Unfiltered goodness, exceptional balance with plenty of citrus. Textbook definition of a glorious IPA that's not too hop-crazy.

House Targaryen approves.

Also, your wife's bass tone is crushing.
I agree, and that's a backline cab. Her normal 8x10 is even more crushing. And by crushing, I mean literally able to crush things, because that cab and her SVT2 head are so friggin heavy it could crush anything.

Also, just FYI to all, my partscaster baritone in that video had been properly replaced by a PRS SE277. ;)

Yay! I'd been chasing this without success... until yesterday. What a dynamite drinker, I'll squash these anytime.

KQtZP1Og.jpg

Unfiltered goodness, exceptional balance with plenty of citrus. Textbook definition of a glorious IPA that's not too hop-crazy.

House Targaryen approves.
The graphics on that can would look great screenprinted on a Phaser pedal!

We love beer so much we wrote a song about it.

Awesome stuff!

We like beer so much, we wrote two songs about it! Well, the other guitarist wrote the songs, in this case. One called "I Like Beer", the other called "Bit Of Beer". Both a bit humorous, but also with a related story to tell. I don't think videos of either are available on any social media, but they are on our first CD.

We really need to get some good band photos and video of us playing live. Problem is, the two best amateur photographers and videographers I know are in the band: my wife and I. Other folks that have taken photos/vids for us are, well, underwhelming. And we don't make enough at this to justify a true pro.

Back