Let's see your gray PRS....

I can play this game!

ixrUr8K.jpg

snfFJ75.jpg

S6RAWNd.jpg

Wow! Really love the top on this one....super unique figuring and the way it took the stain looks really cool!

Shortish version..... After avoiding them for some time, I finally "discovered" PRS a few years ago and was immediately smitten. After many years of other brands, I fell in love with the quality, consistency and playability of PRS.

A little over a year ago though, I went deep into the world of classical guitar and sold a significant number of electrics to fund some nice classicals. Well now I'm back to electric and trying to build the stable back up again.

With that said, I swear this wasn't intentional but I realized recently that I have developed a bit of an obsession for gray PRSi. It's weird - I'm not sure I've ever owned a gray guitar before. Not that I can remember anyway. It's really interesting to see the variation in tones in these guitars - one is officially "frostbite" but still it's a gray tone. Oh yeah, and my Sandstorm PS from a couple of years ago... ;-)

Would love to see your gray guitars!

i-tBd7bWt-L.jpg
What a good looking bunch of guitars especially when they are all put together. Now I need a grey guitar

Back