Let's see those McCarty's (All variants)

your McCarthys are amazing! here is my first PRS guitar this McCarthy.
m2EwSg5.jpg

You’d think I’d be over this one by now, but not even close. Great example of pure guitar.

I'm too old to be using this word...but I can't help myself...that thing is SICK!!!!

The funny thing is, as I sit here with that McCarty right next to me, that in normal light it looks nothing like that (albeit sexy nonetheless).
That pic was taken in 2013/2014?
It was taken using a BlackBerry Z10 of all things using HDR mode. "HDR This mode, also known as High Dynamic Range mode, is available for the camera. HDR mode combines multiple pictures together and can capture the contrast between the light and dark areas of a scene."

Perfect time of day, and perfect light source outside my workplace whilst still in the trunk of my car.
Quite possibly my fav guitar picture (of those I own).

Hi I'm Mike and I'm a McCartyholic.

Front Row: Ted McCarty, McRosie with DGT's, McCarty WL with a maple neck (Les's old guitar), McCarty HBII and McCarty WL 594

Rear Row: McKorina with 57/08's and McCarty 594 SH

I'll take the WL in the middle if you ever want to get rid of it.. Nice collection BTW

Hi I'm Mike and I'm a McCartyholic.

Front Row: Ted McCarty, McRosie with DGT's, McCarty WL with a maple neck (Les's old guitar), McCarty HBII and McCarty WL 594

Rear Row: McKorina with 57/08's and McCarty 594 SH

A collection like that and I'd probably never leave my practice room. Beautiful:cool:

Back