Let's see those McCarty's (All variants)

Fullmoon 1971

Werewolf, there wolf, there castle
50505110303_1e768fdc50.jpg

Inspired by my own and @CandidPicker beautiful 2015 Black/Gold and all the other beautiful McCarty's on here. Post yours if you you have one and lets get all these beauties together.

All Variants welcome

2001 Violin Amber
50461641067_ff0d851fe7_o.jpg

2015 Black/Gold
50461483806_507d94db16_o.jpg

I had fun compiling images of the various McCarty variation's that I've owned over they years. While I have mainly been an SC guy for most of my guitar playing life, the McCarty holds a special place in my heart.

L/R:
  • An early (I think 95) McCarty I bought used from Dave's. It was a back-up guitar to my old main CU22 from back in the day.
  • One of the original 26 IRW McSoap Standards (bought it used and sold it back to it's original owner after he reached out to me.)
  • My first 1 piece top'd PRS...IRW neck on this one. I sold it to an old PRSForum member.
  • BLE McCarty limited #001 of 500...IRW neck, quilt and stained in Royal Blue (a one-off at the time). I bought this new from Jack Gretz (back in his Magdon music days)...guitar was my #1 for a LONG time.
  • McCarty 594 in river blue that I bought at PRS Experience from Moore Music (also an IRW neck)
  • McCarty 594 Wood Library (swamp ash back / maple neck) that I also bought from Daves.

fVhWrDq.jpg

I have had a bunch including a few McRosies but they are all gone, these two I wish I had back.

Brazilian limited one of 250 with a brazzy neck

5DoZ3DG.jpg

This one hurts real bad. Outfitted it just right........rosewood neck, brazzy board, killer quilt, covered 59/09’s, adjustable Mann bridge, and it was pink. Had it all.

BeV1ahc.jpg

Back