Let's see those McCarty's (All variants)

So, here's a picture from a month ago of all my PRS. From left to right 2020 Paul's Guitar, 2018 594, 2018 McCarty, SC245 Limited 57/08, 2002 McCarty Rosewood, 1996 McCarty Goldtop

afkzbVY.jpg

Both the SC and the gold top have to leave but I'm planning another addition to my McCarty family.

Right now, and although I love every one of them, the one that I'm playing is the McCarty. Funny thing is that a friend of mine bought this guitar and at first sight I didn't love the one piece top, but then he sold it to me and it's growing on me. Forget the weights behind it... xD

potGGSr.jpg

So, here's a picture from a month ago of all my PRS. From left to right 2020 Paul's Guitar, 2018 594, 2018 McCarty, SC245 Limited 57/08, 2002 McCarty Rosewood, 1996 McCarty Goldtop

afkzbVY.jpg

Both the SC and the gold top have to leave but I'm planning another addition to my McCarty family.

Right now, and although I love every one of them, the one that I'm playing is the McCarty. Funny thing is that a friend of mine bought this guitar and at first sight I didn't love the one piece top, but then he sold it to me and it's growing on me. Forget the weights behind it... xD

potGGSr.jpg
I’ll bet that charcoal 1957/2008 limited is something special.

The PS SC McCarty Prototype above took it’s place...

(And as good as that Ted was...it wasn’t even close)
Hmmm, see this makes think... you see, I am in the market so I can join this club, but I have been wondering why people would be letting some beautiful specimens go (I'm mainly using reverb). I cant help thinking these are primarily listed because they are just "not as good" as their current owners hoped they would be. Of course, I understand that sometimes there are unique situations that get someone to sell. Fir example, I'm going to sell a 2006 time machine '51 nocaster closet classic that is perfect as far as im concerned, but I just dont play it and desperately want a McCarty 594.

Anyway, just the random thoughts of a hopeful 594 owner that doesnt want to get burned.

Back