Let's see the family photos!

I love seeing all of the collection/family pictures... It justifies my obsession (and makes me feel like I really do not have too many). Recent Family Portrait (Jan 2023): If I were forced to pick just one, the SC594 (Trampas Green, in D-Standard) is the easy choice.
52625920778_1c98678e54_c.jpg

The angle does not due justice to the DC594 or SC594-Soapbar, so I will just throw some additional eye candy out there:

51964185386_f9bc37c991_c.jpg

52345893478_01dc6a10f7_c.jpg

Since this is the thread that seems to have the traction now, I'm reposting from the previous Family Photos thread:

weUYBOj.jpg

L to R: the prodigal 2007 McCarty, 2021 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II, 2012 Hollowbody II Singlecut, 2021 SE Hollowbody Standard, 2018 Vela, 2011 Starla, 2018 Experience Special 22 Semi Hollow, 2010 25th Anniversary Custom, 2010 25th Anniversary Mira 245, 2009 SC245

I've added these seven to the fold since the above picture was taken (I still have all of the guitars pictured above).

TkTPh5X.jpg

L to R: my Egyptian blinged 2019 Santana SE Singlecut, 2023 SE Swamp Ash Special, 2020 Silver Sky, a beautiful 1997 CE22, my HB modded 2022 Silver Sky, 2008 SE Soapbar, and my 2007 Singlecut Trem are the latest additions to the clan. Gilmour trem arms courtesy John Mann's Guitar Vault.

xqpK6uP.jpg

And here is my most recent addition to the fold: a 2010 305

Last edited:
Md6Hlu9.jpg
UVJckHn.jpg
FVI46Aw.jpg

Don’t believe I’ve posted family photos before. I am at a happy place and I’ve trimmed the collection down of guitars I no longer play very much and kept for nostalgic reasons. Every one of these gets significant play time with the exception of my Signature Series CU24, and purple/pink Warmoth project. The Warmoth I need to sand the neck into a soft V and I want to experiment with a humbucker size P 90s.

Right to left, West St. Limited (chameleon finish), PS-594, PS-MEV, WL-Santana Retro

Warmoth project (W/5909 neck, HFS bridge), Paul’s guitar with TCI pups, 91 Sig Series CU-24, Knaggs Larry Mitchell Severn

Acoustics: PRS PS-Angelus, Moonstone J95 double-neck, Core PRS Tonare Grand

Md6Hlu9.jpg
UVJckHn.jpg
FVI46Aw.jpg

Don’t believe I’ve posted family photos before. I am at a happy place and I’ve trimmed the collection down of guitars I no longer play very much and kept for nostalgic reasons. Every one of these gets significant play time with the exception of my Signature Series CU24, and purple/pink Warmoth project. The Warmoth I need to sand the neck into a soft V and I want to experiment with a humbucker size P 90s.

Right to left, West St. Limited (chameleon finish), PS-594, PS-MEV, WL-Santana Retro

Warmoth project (W/5909 neck, HFS bridge), Paul’s guitar with TCI pups, 91 Sig Series CU-24, Knaggs Larry Mitchell Severn

Acoustics: PRS PS-Angelus, Moonstone J95 double-neck, Core PRS Tonare Grand
Awesome family! Is that Santana Retro WL from the recent Dave's Guitar run with the RW necks? And is that the one piece top from that run? If so, please keep me in mind if you ever want to sell it ;~)) I so wanted that guitar (if that is in fact it) but did not have the funds. I'd also be interested in the Westie and the Angelus if they ever leave the family ;~)) Thanks for sharing those beauties!!

Awesome family! Is that Santana Retro WL from the recent Dave's Guitar run with the RW necks? And is that the one piece top from that run? If so, please keep me in mind if you ever want to sell it ;~)) I so wanted that guitar (if that is in fact it) but did not have the funds. I'd also be interested in the Westie and the Angelus if they ever leave the family ;~)) Thanks for sharing those beauties!!
Yes, that Santana is from Dave’s, has a rosewood neck and unbelievable two piece quilt top. I thought during that run they might’ve had two guitars with one piece quilt tops but I could be wrong. I also had a Laguna one with gloss maple neck but I could not bond with the neck shape, my hand got fatigued, rather quickly. Such a shame because I love the way it looked and sounded. He’s pretty much are my keepers for now. I will let you know if I ever decide to move the guitars you’ve mentioned. The Knaggs is a recent purchase and I’m taken back on how awesome it is. I am really bonding with it and it’s my only Strat style guitar, although the bridge pickup as one of those DiMarzio, mini humbucker things which I suppose makes it a super Strat. It is my first maple fretboard since I was a teenager. One thing I will say about maple fretboards, I wouldn’t wanna play it when I’m sweaty.

Yes, that Santana is from Dave’s, has a rosewood neck and unbelievable two piece quilt top. I thought during that run they might’ve had two guitars with one piece quilt tops but I could be wrong. I also had a Laguna one with gloss maple neck but I could not bond with the neck shape, my hand got fatigued, rather quickly. Such a shame because I love the way it looked and sounded. He’s pretty much are my keepers for now. I will let you know if I ever decide to move the guitars you’ve mentioned. The Knaggs is a recent purchase and I’m taken back on how awesome it is. I am really bonding with it and it’s my only Strat style guitar, although the bridge pickup as one of those DiMarzio, mini humbucker things which I suppose makes it a super Strat. It is my first maple fretboard since I was a teenager. One thing I will say about maple fretboards, I wouldn’t wanna play it when I’m sweaty.
They had one in that color and one in pink that were one piece tops! I think they still have one of each of the colors from that run (with the RW necks), but the one piece top versions are gone! Congrats on the Knaggs, never played one but have heard nothing but good things about them. Thanks for the feedback ;~))

Back