Let's Post Some Pics of Our First PRSi!

OsirisProtocol

10 o'Clubs
This thread is for everyone to share pics of their first PRS guitar whether you still own it or the guitar has been passed off to another's hands.

Here is my old Singlecut, Eve:

DSC06893.jpg

DSC06887.jpg

DSC06886.jpg

Loved this guitar to bits and I hope to buy it back one day when I'm in a better financial situation.

My first.... a 96 Cu22. It was a bit strange in that it had a stoptail, locking tuners, and McCarty Pickups and McSwitching. I bought it in 96, was sold to me as a McCarty.....

Great guitar, wish I still had it.

IMG_1780.jpg

My First PRS - Private Stock HBII. Just played it last night for the first time through my Two Rock. It was like it was new all over again. The love continues.

541800150_L4jxc-O.jpg

I just bought my first electric guitar, this 22 Semi-Hollow, LTD, a few years ago. Still have it for playing jazz, blues, rock, and slide, never a thought of selling it. Found it at Dave's Guitars in Wisconsin while browsing their website. I was trying to find my first electric guitar, one that would grab me by the neck and demand to be purchased, and was quite amazed to see that PRS had a limited edition semi-hollow. The color caught my eye immediately, and the design (mostly but not completely semi-hollow) made me want to learn more. Called Dave's and later conversed with somebody at PRS about the tone I was looking for (similar to a 335 but more contemporary). Bought it the next day.

Even after two years of loving this guitar, I continue to feel fortunate to have found an affordable, quality semi-hollow with the tone I was seeking.

NewPRSfull.jpg

NewPRStop.jpg

NewPRS.jpg

Last edited:
1993 Artist II, #32. My second PRS. I can't find a picture of the first one, a '91 Cherry Burst Custom.

ArtistII.jpg

1996 Custom 22, 10 top, Dragon Pickups. I bought it new at Chuck Levins after playing 15 PRSi. I loved its tone, still do.

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5182.jpg

My first was a '98ish CE 22 stoptail. I quickly found out that, while the WT neck felt good in the store, it caused to much hand pain. Sold this one and went WF and never looked back.

Jim
CE22.jpg

97 SAS, 1 piece slab body with birds eye neck and board. Light as a feather....

DSCN3348.jpg

My one and only PRS experience - a 1999 Custom 22 with wide-fat, rotary, and stoptail. Almost sold it this year, but changed my mind and plan to change out the Dragon II pickups in the next few weeks.

009.jpg

First PRS, SE Soapbar II wish I still had it.......

P1040628.jpg

P1040627.jpg

Second, SE Soapbar II Maple top refinished cuz i was bored i guess? Also wish i still had it.....

prsfront.jpg

prsmapleheadstock.jpg

Back