Let's Go Bruins!

I didn't understand that trade from Buffalo's side when it happened, but I'm sure glad it did. The Blues don't get where they are at this year without ROR...
Although he denied it in a recent interview, Ryan was not happy here in buffalo. The rumor mill has pointed to issues with Eickel as the prime factor in that.

If it between boston or st louis im cheering for boston

C'mon now, even the cubs finally got their World Series, you gotta at least think about how long sufferering we Blues fans have been and go with the sentimental favorite for the cup.

Back in the days of the old (Chuck) Norris division, there wasn't a better game anywhere than a Blues and Blackhawks at the old Arena a.k.a the Checkerdome. I saw games there that had more fights in the stands between blackhawk and blues fans than there was on the ice. And loud? Holy cr@p that building was loud compared to the Enterprise Center. I still miss the old barn and its been gone 20 years.

Last edited:
U.G.L.Y

Binnington's worst game as a Blue. I don't have the stats in front of me, be he's usually lights out after a game like that. We'll see...

Big Bruins fan here, even I'm stunned by their power play efficiency last night..

Binnington didn't play his best, but Ryan O'Reilly was a beast last night. Best of 3 series now.

Win or lose, this has been an entertaining series so far. I'm kinda hoping it goes the full 7...

I know this sounds like a homer...St Louis is getting away with all kinds of after the play crap. Totally taking Boston off their game.

I am a die hard Hawks fan as well, but I can not bring myself to cheer for Boston. I guess I'll pay attention to the Wolves in the AHL Championship.

This. As a die hard Red Wings fan living in Chicago, there are lines that do not get crossed, especially when it comes to Original 6 teams. As for the Bruins, how many days has it been since Boston has celebrated a championship? I think they'll be ok.

This guy is the bomb!

8471695.jpg

once again as a blackhawks fan, I am NOT looking forward to the next year. But... congrats to the Blues I guess.

Last night brought tears of joy and I’m still moving a little slow today, but totally worth it.

Win or lose, this has been an entertaining series so far. I'm kinda hoping it goes the full 7...

I got my wish. And what a series it was.

Tip of the cap to the Bruins, they played some great hockey, it was just a game short. They really owned that first period last night, but somehow ended it down 2 goals they just couldn’t overcome. Binnington was channeling his inner Rask for sure.

Ryan O’Reilly for Conn Smythe was awesome and well deserved although a case could have been made for Binnington and maybe Schwartz, who was great in the conference finals, but all but disappeared in the Stanley games

52 years...and too many friends and family members that didn’t get to see this. I raised a few glasses to them, the Blues and myself last night and the headache is a small price to pay today.

Back