Let’s see your PRS family Photos!

Not a fan of the bird inlays, Lister? :)

I actually like them! My first PRS had the double anniversary birds, which I loved, but honestly inlays or lack thereof are way down the list of things that I look for in a great guitar. It just happens that at this moment, all my PRS' are birdless.

BTW, besides the lack of birds, there's something else all 3 share, did you spot it?

Last edited:
I’ve never done one of these photos until now. Kind a wish I did before because my PRS family has changed quite a bit in the last year.

Here they are, the trimmed down family. Front row my Tonare Grand She’s the most playing in the summer performing acoustically. But not this year due to Covid.

Next up my 1990 custom 24 had that baby when it was new. Top row left to right 1991 signature series custom 24, 2018 Paul’s Experience LTD gift for my wife, 2019 MEV sage green, 2019 MEV dragons breath, and the new addition 2020 Paul’s guitar.

kcU4dh1.jpg
VsAY6jA.jpg
p0ZMLhV.jpg
fpU2iI8.jpg

Goodness, they all look great!

Goodness, they all look great!

Yeah Andrew's MEV PS are beautiful, I dig that red/orange fade TRC... I wonder who made it :p

Right now I could easily redo my PRS family shot in a single picture as I only have the CU24 Northern Lights and the MEV Private Stock left (with PRS at the moment).
But fear not... there's a CU22 coming Monday, a CU24 sometime next week, and then 3 more by the end of next year....
I really need to see a GAS therapist.

I actually like them! My first PRS had the double anniversary birds, which I loved, but honestly inlays or lack thereof are way down the list of things that I look for in a great guitar. It just happens that at this moment, all my PRS' are birdless.

BTW, besides the lack of birds, there's something else all 3 share, did you spot it?

Wow, putting me on the spot here! All three are gorgeous. No trem?

I'm clearly low(est) on the totem pole here, with only two. Trying to add a third now. But I actually like having less guitars now, had 7-8 before.

D7oBoEN.jpg

I don’t feel like there is a totem pole here. We get excited about each other’s guitars but I never get the feeling that it is a contest. This is more like a group of like minded enablers and daydreamers. Myself included.

Back