Let’s see the “rockin’” presents Santa brought you.

YaZxwdb.jpg

This f@cker turns two today.

Happy birthday, Paco! And Steve, too!

In addition to Guitar Shop Tees, and a Rock Roll n Soul dress shirt, my wife got me a triple hum bucker LP style guitar kit. I'm okay with soldering and hardware install. Looks like I will get some practice with sanding and staining.

Beef Wellington and some fine red wine for me today. I agree with Wedge, Life is good.

I actually didn’t get anything music related this year. Everything was cycling and mountain bike related... and Red Dead Redemption 2. Only downside is that it’s winter and both kids got new games so I’m 3rd in line.

Nothing PRS related, alas.....But way too many switching options. A Fractal AX8 will require learning a whole new language, more or less. And a weird koa/korina/cocobolo and ebony package itself seems to have 33 (!!!) ways to switch it up......

Nothing PRS related, alas.....But way too many switching options. A Fractal AX8 will require learning a whole new language, more or less. And a weird koa/korina/cocobolo and ebony package itself seems to have 33 (!!!) ways to switch it up......
Myka guitars look cool, haven’t tried one yet. Apparently he’s stopped building for more R&D.

I didn't get anything music related this year, unless you count the lumber I bought myself to redo my music room...

No before pics, but here's a few after:
qKvUgr9.jpg

I added vintage beer signs for a dive bar type motif-although the better half said no to the stale beer and cigarette smoke smell I wanted for authenticity...

6Kpr30D.jpg

Since everything is torn apart anyway, the pedal board is getting reworked as well.

As I mentioned in another thread (posted before I found this thread) I received some PRS goodies from the wife...

p14gQ4S.jpg

I was also gifted some other guitar-related stuff....a fret-polishing kit, black strap locks for the 24-08, a 100-pack of guitar picks, a new Flanger pedal, and some new D'Addario Humidipaks.

Considering I picked up the new guitar recently, I'd say I had a pretty guitar-filled holiday season. :D

Back