Les can you pls ban my acct

What is really interesting for me personally is the way I do things now. The Psilocybin has definitely improved my approach to things. I can be a little on the lazy side at times, I would procrastinate, tell myself there’s always tomorrow or get busy doing other things that were a distraction to my goals. Now every morning I get up, make a list of things I want to accomplish and I don’t even have to think about it, I just do it. And it’s all said and done. It just seems like there is nothing I can’t do. I don’t even have to put my mind to it. I got things accomplished in 3 hours this morning which would normally take me all day to get done. Productivity in spades now!

I can hardly wait to apply this mindset to my guitar playing. My appt is Monday morning and I am really hoping and praying that I will be able to play a song or two on that day. And if I can’t I will try again the next day. My doctor will decide if I need a couple of weeks of physio or not. I have my hand support glove ready to go. My favourite pick is already calling to me! Lol

You don’t even have to say anything. Lol I will be extremely careful. The slightest bit of pain and I will stop. I have to be smart and proactive about this.

I am not trying to be a braggart or boastful! If you are having any situations in your life that you want or need to change pls do some research on this drug. I am so glad I did and I will never look back.

Last edited:
So sorry you were treated like that. It’s inexcusable, heartless and ignorant…Unfortunately in some forums, the internet brings these hateful folks out of their closets with no accountability for their cruel actions…….. We are here for you when you decide it’s ok

So sorry you were treated like that. It’s inexcusable, heartless and ignorant…. We are here for you when you decide it’s ok
Thank you Rod for your kindness and support! I appreciate your thoughts.

Well, Nuke's scared 'cause his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live - was it a live rooster? - we need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.

Is that about right?

We're dealing with a lot of sh!t.
Okay, well ... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get ‘em.

Here we go! LMAO I am caught right off guard. Not fair. I can’t eat and laugh at the same time.

I might take a hiatus from the forum for a while myself. Then again, I might not. But I'm giving serious consideration to starting another limited-edition forum of my own.

Not because I don't like it here, I do. I'm just a little bored this week.

I might take a hiatus from the forum for a while myself. Then again, I might not. But I'm giving serious consideration to starting another limited-edition forum of my own.

Not because I don't like it here, I do. I'm just a little bored this week.
I've not seen much of your right side left side bickering lately, maybe that is why you are bored! Offer still open to assist with any technical stuff you need to get your forum up and running!!

We have one, it’s not for the faint at heart…

#asksergio
Phone: 1-900-ASK-SERG

Onlyfans: @sergideblanc

I’m also now accepting Venmo along with PP F&F for Bangin’! posts on your NGD threads. There’s a tier system from just text, “Bangin’!” to “Ultimate Bangin’!”, and a “Platinum Bangin’!” custom meme.

They start for as little as $25.

No Timmies. Hanks Bakery. The best Bear Paws ever. Split them in half, butter them and fry them in a cast iron frying pan. Tim’s can’t even compare. Honestly Tim’s is garbage. All prepackaged shite that they make up on the fly.
Cool! Next time I'm in Canadia, coffee and bear paws on you!

Back