Les can you pls ban my acct

This thread has taken more hairpin turns then I hate to admit.

But being Canadian, did you know that we can stick our beers in the snow bank and it’s instant cool down. No refrigerator needed. The benefits of being Canadian. Lol and I don’t even drink.

Must stay away from here today. Lol Got nothing done yesterday. Now my work load is double. And tomorrow it will be triple. Thx! Lol

Last edited:
There is a reason why the rearview mirror is smaller than the windshield is my mantra...

Remember other people may have words, you decide if they have wisdom, not them.

"It isn't what they call you, it's what you answer to." ... W C Fields.

"Fall in the direction you are headed" ... Dr. Timothy Leary

It sounds like each and every keystroke of those 'critics' is a desperate plea for some lube.

And finally,

"Leave it in the wind behind you." ...Any leather clad biker you can find.

My hopes are that you can find your center and serenity, you more than deserve better in my opinion.

I honestly don’t know why this drug has been swept under the carpet for so long. I am beyond grateful. It has enabled me to throw away the Big Pharma drugs they were hoping I would need for the rest of my life. Padding their pockets with my hard earned cash. Not anymore. I told my GP that I no longer need these drugs. He didn’t say a word.

Some ppl don’t know or are too lazy to do research or their doctors are not happy and take a negative view on this drug because their pockets are no longer being padded with kickbacks.

I will be absolutely honest with all of you. When your in so much pain constantly and sick of the multiple medications that you think your only option is suicide and then along comes this miracle drug to save me. I will be forever grateful.❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
I honestly don’t know why this drug has been swept under the carpet for so long. I am beyond grateful. It has enabled me to throw away the Big Pharma drugs they were hoping I would need for the rest of my life. Padding their pockets with my hard earned cash. Not anymore. I told my GP that I no longer need these drugs. He didn’t say a word.

Some ppl don’t know or are too lazy to do research or their doctors are not happy and take a negative view on this drug because their pockets are no longer being padded with kickbacks.

I will be absolutely honest with all of you. When your in so much pain constantly and sick of the multiple medications that you think your only option is suicide and then along comes this miracle drug to save me. I will be forever grateful.❤️❤️❤️
What is the drug? I am on more drugs after my incident in early February. I don't like it and I am having some side effects.

One of the posts above made me think of something else that I say about internet keyboard warrior comments.

I do like my dog, I kick some grass on that sh*^ and walk away.

Well, Nuke's scared 'cause his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live - was it a live rooster? - we need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.

Is that about right?

We're dealing with a lot of sh!t.
Well that certainly clears things up...

On a different subject... Has anyone checked in on Alan recently? I'm beginning to get worried...

This thread has taken more hairpin turns then I hate to admit.

But being Canadian, did you know that we can stick our beers in the snow bank and it’s instant cool down. No refrigerator needed. The benefits of being Canadian. Lol and I don’t even drink.

Must stay away from here today. Lol Got nothing done yesterday. Now my work load is double. And tomorrow it will be triple. Thx! Lol
Canadian?

The why aren't you apologizing for everything? It's aboot time you did!

What is the drug?

I am micro dosing Psilocybin for my migraines from hell and my IBS.

I can honestly say it has changed my whole thought process. Even my husband is beginning to question the way I think. It allows you to think without attaching emotions to things. And it allows you to do things in a clear, concise and logical manner. I can analyze things and I can always come up with a viable solution. I feel super empowered.

I had the beginnings of what I thought might of been a migraine from hell. I was tempted to take my medication Maxalt but didn’t. It went away on it’s own. I have had migraines for 25 years and that has never happened.

And YEAH no stomach issues.

And sleeping. I have no problem getting a really good nights rest now even if it’s for 4 or 5 hours. I feel rested and I wake up like I just won the lottery. I am so damned happy. I have had chronic insomnia most of my adult life.

Honestly this is a miracle drug for me.

I am micro dosing Psilocybin for my migraines from hell and my IBS.

I can honestly say it has changed my whole thought process. Even my husband is beginning to question the way I think. It allows you to think without attaching emotions to things. And it allows you to do things in a clear, concise and logical manner. I can analyze things and I can always come up with a viable solution. I feel super empowered.

I had the beginnings of what I thought might of been a migraine from hell. I was tempted to take my medication Maxalt but didn’t. It went away on it’s own. I have had migraines for 25 years and that has never happened.

And YEAH no stomach issues.

And sleeping. I have no problem getting a really good nights rest now even if it’s for 4 or 5 hours. I feel rested and I wake up like I just won the lottery. I am so damned happy. I have had chronic insomnia most of my adult life.

Honestly this is a miracle drug for me.
How fantastic that something actually works for you!

Back