Les can you pls ban my acct

Pls accept my humble apologies for being a drama Queen. I got hurt so many times in the last forum I was on. Words can be scathing and hurtful especially because some of the guys were up in arms about a female joining the old boys club. They let me know that in no uncertain terms.

I joined that forum with the hopes of making some good friends which I did. But the BA$TARDS that didn’t want me there made my life unbearably miserable.

When you join a forum you don’t know anybody and everything is golden at the beginning. I was afraid that the same thing may happen here.

You ppl have gone out of your way and bent over backwards for me. I honestly appreciate it.

I apologize for my stupid antics. I know I am in good hands here.

I feel really badly. I have my tail stuck between my legs.

I am so very sorry!

Pls accept my apology!

❤️L

Pls accept my humble apologies for being a drama Queen. I got hurt so many times in the last forum I was on. Words can be scathing and hurtful especially because some of the guys were up in arms about a female joining the old boys club. They let me know that in no uncertain terms.

I joined that forum with the hopes of making some good friends which I did. But the BA$TARDS that didn’t want me there made my life unbearably miserable.

When you joins forum you don’t know anybody and everything is golden at the beginning and I was afraid that the same thing may happen here.

You ppl have gone out of your way and bent over backwards for me. I honestly appreciate it.

I am so very sorry!

Pls accept my apology!

❤️L
Don't worry about it! :)

This dude is from Texas I will find out his username from a “friend” and then I give you free reign to troll relentlessly. Oh ya he’s jealous cuz he doesn’t have a PRS! What an effing piece of sh$t this a$$hole is. I would like to take a few rounds out on him myself. I may be small but don’t f$ck with me! I am one of the feistiest woman you’ll ever meet. Trust me. My husband knows better!

This dude is from Texas I will find out his username from a “friend” and then I give you free reign to troll relentlessly. Oh ya he’s jealous cuz he doesn’t have a PRS! What an effing piece of sh$t this a$$hole is. I would like to take a few rounds out on him myself. I may be small but don’t f$ck with me! I am one of the feistiest woman you’ll ever meet. Trust me. My husband knows better!
OK, I have an idea for ya'! Have you thought about signing up on that forum where you were dissed, but put up a profile of a man? Then you can mess with those folk all day!! You could dis that chick who used to be on the forum, and at the same time, dis them in passive aggressive ways!!! Don't know if you want to put any effort into such an endeavor, but it may give you some relief and/or smiles ;~))

On a similar topic, be wary of what you share on the internet. The a$$holes are one thing, the robots that are roaming the internet collecting information on anyone to steal identities and wreak havoc on your life in ways beyond words, are a whole 'nother ball of wax!! You may have noticed the thread here recently about some members changing their screen names to do a bit of identity masking. It is for good reason!

Be safe Miss Lola and hope to see you back soon! BTW, I will be posting soon (probably this week), my "buskers" version of "Raise A Little Hell", thanks for the inspiration!!

Btw I am not that tough bi$ch! My life made me the way I am. Tough as nails. I had no choice if I wanted to survive. But survive I did. ❤️ I love me! Not in stupid egotistical way but self professed undying love for what I have been through and lived to talk about it!

When you join a forum you don’t know anybody and everything is golden at the beginning. I was afraid that the same thing may happen here.

I am so very sorry!

Pls accept my apology!

❤️L
No worries.
We got you.

Back