Les can you pls ban my acct

I can’t do any forums anymore. They will just turn into something there not suppose to be.

I just went through a nightmare somewhere else and I hope and pray to god that this nastiness never occurs here. The comments I can’t take they cut my heart into a million pieces. I just do not want to be exposed to anything like this ever again. I am not saying any of you are going to do this or are like this. Familiarity breeds contempt however.

❤️L

Or maybe I am in need of a break.

On the other forum they tore me from stem to stern all because this guy and his cohorts didn’t like women on the forum. He was so nasty to me. I have been sitting here all afternoon thinking about his cold and calculating words. I really don’t how anyone can be so mean. I am sorry I am a woman and I am allowed to cry. He made fun of my future pursuits, me personally, name calling and the list goes on. Man’s inhumanities to man. WHERE WERE THE MODS??? Have to give myself a big hug and tell myself everything is okay. They’re just idiots with nothing better to do then harass me.

Les don’t cancel me. I will just take a really long break.

Last edited:

On the other forum they tore me from stem to stern all because this guy and his cohorts didn’t like women on the forum. He was so nasty to me. I have been sitting here all afternoon thinking about his cold and calculating words. I really don’t how anyone can be so mean. I am sorry I am a woman and I am allowed to cry. He made fun of my future pursuits, me personally, name calling and the list goes on. Man’s inhumanities to man. Have to give myself a big hug and tell myself everything is okay. They’re just idiots with nothing better to do then harass me.

I hope you stay. We need more people like you, not less.

I'm so sorry you were treated like that on another forum. I've noticed a lot of the other online music forums have really degenerated in the last few years in terms of civility and manners, and I'm not sure why.

Hopefully this forum will remain a friendly and kind place. I hope you will stay after you take the break you need.

All the best!

Take a break and remember that some people are bad enough they aren't worth worrying over. I like there is a variety of people on this forum and everyone is respectful, even though sometimes folks can accidentally word things poorly. (myself included)

On the other forum they tore me from stem to stern all because this guy and his cohorts didn’t like women on the forum. He was so nasty to me. I have been sitting here all afternoon thinking about his cold and calculating words. I really don’t how anyone can be so mean. I am sorry I am a woman and I am allowed to cry. He made fun of my future pursuits, me personally, name calling and the list goes on. Man’s inhumanities to man. WHERE WERE THE MODS??? Have to give myself a big hug and tell myself everything is okay. They’re just idiots with nothing better to do then harass me.

We're here when you need us.

I have my husbands surgeries just around the corner March 29th 6 moths recoup time. This is the big mid foot surgery. Morphine nastiness etc. Back to work April 3rd., Cottage has to be sold before the warmer weather comes. And he just informed me that he plans on selling our Duramax diesel. The love of my life. I am heart broken.

I will be back when life settles down. Thank you for understanding.

I have tried with all my might and then you see a thread with your name on it. The guy is sitting their mimicking me. And using everything he can do to make me a laughing joke. I honestly wanted to smash him in his smug face.

Yes I know it’s the internet but when someone attacks you personally. The hairs on my neck stood up.

But enough negativity. Hope to be back early summer. June.

Back