Le jour du nouveau ciel d'argent

BWV548

Custom Title
Arrived this eve. First impressions are very positive. I'm one of the dim-wits who whined a bit about the 7.5 radius early on. So, commensurate with my very low intellect, the first thing I tried to do, was to get it to choke on large, high, bends. Predictably, I failed.
One thing I found amusing, was that the operating instructions booklet that came with it, didn't even contain the model itself. Not that I need operating instructions - other than the ones that will make me a tolerable player - still found it funny.

4HwUATA.jpg

That or the Tungsten would have rocked my world. Not complaining about what I got, but dayum…
That's sweet, congrats.
And yeah... no bendy issues... like ever...

Oh and I’ll add that, while I think I kind of get why people are disappointed in not getting a hard case, I’m actually very pleased that it came with the bag it did rather than a hard case. Too many PRS cases taking up space. Moreover, while I like the bags that came with my CE and S2, the silver sky bag is of considerably higher quality.

Oh and I’ll add that, while I think I kind of get why people are disappointed in not getting a hard case, I’m actually very pleased that it came with the bag it did rather than a hard case. Too many PRS cases taking up space. Moreover, while I like the bags that came with my CE and S2, the silver sky bag is of considerably higher quality.
I'll admit that I like the hard case for its cool factor, but it just stays at home and I bought a nice softer one for transport/practice/gigs.

I'll admit that I like the hard case for its cool factor, but it just stays at home and I bought a nice softer one for transport/practice/gigs.
And I’ve no doubt that the case will contribute to long term value.
I’m just glad to not have another case-tho another case with precious contents will be arriving later this month-and I think the bag is great

And I’ve no doubt that the case will contribute to long term value.
I’m just glad to not have another case-tho another case with precious contents will be arriving later this month-and I think the bag is great
Yes, it might add a little. Todays prices are not necessarily an indicator.
Anyway, a white SS is very pretty, and you sir did well indeed.

Glad you like it.
I don’t think I’ve e er looked for a manual in one of my guitar cases.
Wasn't really a matter of looking, as much as it being front and center in the bag, containing the trem arm, manufacturing details hang tag, etc

Nice!

I'm still holding out for a maple FB version, but I am sure if that doesn't happen soon enough I will pick up one of these (not sure which color) when the used prices start getting palatable.

Back