Lather Me Up Dudes, Back In The Soapbar Game!

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
This beauty arrived yesterday. I let it acclimate 24 hours because it's been down in the 20's here in beautiful East Tennessee. Anyway, I had a '99 CU22 Soapbar that was just a tone monster in the band mix. Had to sell it, along with some other awesome earlier PRSi due to unemployment in '01. That's where this guitar comes in. It's an '01. Not a 10 Top, and moons instead of birds, but I can live with it. To be 21 years old it is immaculate! MOST importantly, I will have that particular sound back in the band!

(The pics make it more of a salmon shade, but it's a deep red)
HibUBL8.jpg
koGr9sy.jpg

This beauty arrived yesterday. I let it acclimate 24 hours because it's been down in the 20's here in beautiful East Tennessee. Anyway, I had a '99 CU22 Soapbar that was just a tone monster in the band mix. Had to sell it, along with some other awesome earlier PRSi due to unemployment in '01. That's where this guitar comes in. It's an '01. Not a 10 Top, and moons instead of birds, but I can live with it. To be 21 years old it is immaculate! MOST importantly, I will have that particular sound back in the band!

(The pics make it more of a salmon shade, but it's a deep red)
HibUBL8.jpg
koGr9sy.jpg
Congrats.

Back