Latest Project

Jesus! Never in my life would I think Herbie would be the worst sounding one on that stage.

It’s like he murdered this song with the Casio my sister has in her closet. I’ve seriously heard better sounds coming out of a Sega Genesis.

Also in the first shot of him, it looks like he’s playing bare chested, until the camera moves in! Not that he shouldn’t of he wanted to!:oops:

What are your interior design ideas for the walls/decor?
I recently also made repairs in my flat and decided to glue photo wallpaper on the wall in the bedroom. I wanted a unique design that I found on the expanses of this site, https://masterbundles.com/best-figma-fonts/ . There is a large selection and I chose for myself another one in the living room because it is a very good option for large flats.

Unfortunately Storm Arwen took our back fence down and also peeled the corrugated metal roof of with wind speeds of 75 mph!

I’m now in clear up mode and will be building a new fence soon. All 23 metres (75 feet) of it.

Roofing materials arrive tomorrow and the roofer on Friday (hopefully). Fingers crossed please forum brethren.

If you look carefully at the picture you will see the missing metal flashings around the edge of the roof!

I was inside practicing guitar as it peeled away. My wife “Alexa’d” me, telling me that the roof was coming off. My reply:

“I know, I’m in here!!”

I didn’t know my playing could still blow the roof off somewhere!!;)

Last edited:
I recently also made repairs in my flat and decided to glue photo wallpaper on the wall in the bedroom. I wanted a unique design that I found on the expanses of this site, https://masterbundles.com/best-figma-fonts/ . There is a large selection and I chose for myself another one in the living room because it is a very good option for large flats.

Thanks for this.

I’m still considering decor at the moment. It’s white and a blank canvas.

Unfortunately Storm Arwen took our back fence down and also peeled the corrugated metal roof of with wind speeds of 75 mph!

I’m now in clear up mode and will be building a new fence soon. All 23 metres (75 feet) of it.

Roofing materials arrive tomorrow and the roofer on Friday (hopefully). Fingers crossed please forum brethren.

If you look carefully at the picture you will see the missing metal flashings around the edge of the roof!

I was inside practicing guitar as it peeled away. My wife “Alexa’d” me, telling me that the roof was coming off. My reply:

“I know, I’m in here!!”

Wasn't sure I should like that... but call it additional fingers crossed.

Ugh! Bro, that sucks. Hope the interior didn't sustain any damage.

Doesn’t appear so. Thanks bro.

Wasn't sure I should like that... but call it additional fingers crossed.

You’re all good and everyone is invited over to toast marshmallows. Just bring a hammer and a shovel!;)

Just caught up on this fantastic thread. Wow! Just sorry that you have to do an outdoor cleanup/restoration before you could get more done on yer man/music-cave, but the fence will be redone fair soon I reckon. Every step appears to be very nicely done so congrats on your labors. Sure makes me think of doing something in the basement to free up that back bedroom come music room now...

“I know, I’m in here!!”

Next song for you to learn is "Riding The Storm Out"

As promised, typical wall treatment at my house.
The library has each wall painted a different colour and art drawn on the floor.
I just printed photos I liked and hung them.
CK_PhotoWallA.JPG

close ups of some of the garden flowers
CK_PhotoWallBB.JPG

I was too lazy to decide on a ceiling, so used the rafters as modern index prints (surely some of you spent time in a developing room).
CK_PhotoRafters.JPG

Doors deserve art too. The paint is pretty permanent, the photos less so.
CK_PhotoDoor.JPG

and what better way to hide walls I haven't gotten around to finishing yet.
CK_PhotoWindow.JPG

Just caught up on this fantastic thread. Wow! Just sorry that you have to do an outdoor cleanup/restoration before you could get more done on yer man/music-cave, but the fence will be redone fair soon I reckon. Every step appears to be very nicely done so congrats on your labors. Sure makes me think of doing something in the basement to free up that back bedroom come music room now...

Thanks very much.

Go for it, best thing I did. We have a dedicated practice room for the band now.

Total bummer that Mother Nature kicked in your front door for her angry visit! I will have some words with here next time our paths cross!! At least nobody was hurt!!! Love the story of wife telling you your being blown away!!!! Raise the ROOOOOF Brother!!!!!

Thanks MW.

Well that sucks!

Thanks Howie.

Next song for you to learn is "Riding The Storm Out"

And “Storm Front” by Billy Joel.

As promised, typical wall treatment at my house.
The library has each wall painted a different colour and art drawn on the floor.
I just printed photos I liked and hung them.
CK_PhotoWallA.JPG

close ups of some of the garden flowers
CK_PhotoWallBB.JPG

I was too lazy to decide on a ceiling, so used the rafters as modern index prints (surely some of you spent time in a developing room).
CK_PhotoRafters.JPG

Doors deserve art too. The paint is pretty permanent, the photos less so.
CK_PhotoDoor.JPG

and what better way to hide walls I haven't gotten around to finishing yet.
CK_PhotoWindow.JPG

Thanks for sharing Peter.

Since our house move of almost a year, we have hung only a few of our pictures. I have some of my Dad’s art, like this which I may use -

Back