Latest Project

WOW!!!!!

For some reason this thread had not been on my radar until today.

What an amazing project you tackled there AR.

The practice room looks amazing, and now you and your son have this room to make music together.

I didn't go through the whole thread, and I missed what kind of windows and doors you used for your practice room.

Are they just insulated, or are they impact insulated windows and doors.

I only ask because I'm a glass salesman by trade and I deal with mirrors, glass and different brands of windows and doors

Unfortunately for us along the coast here in Texas, we have to worry about Hurricanes, and we sell a lot of Hurricane Impact windows and doors.

I was just wondering if you used Insulated impact glass in your windows in doors.

Inquiring minds want to know.

WOW!!!!!

For some reason this thread had not been on my radar until today.

What an amazing project you tackled there AR.

The practice room looks amazing, and now you and your son have this room to make music together.

I didn't go through the whole thread, and I missed what kind of windows and doors you used for your practice room.

Are they just insulated, or are they impact insulated windows and doors.

I only ask because I'm a glass salesman by trade and I deal with mirrors, glass and different brands of windows and doors

Unfortunately for us along the coast here in Texas, we have to worry about Hurricanes, and we sell a lot of Hurricane Impact windows and doors.

I was just wondering if you used Insulated impact glass in your windows in doors.

Inquiring minds want to know.

The labels indicate that it’s toughened safety glass, which is British Standard in the UK.

Hopefully I never find out, but in the event of someone falling against it, it should not shatter.

I bought the best double glazed door and window I could afford, for both heat and sound insulation.

Waiting for the PRS content with the mother of all projects! Great work :)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I just noticed this thread too! Looking good AR! Did you do this yourself?

We're moving too. The wife really liked a house and seller accepted our off, but... wife forgot about my playroom. I might end up doing a similar project as yours.

Back